+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Yes but

Yes but follow the instructions at the top of the form.
sir 1 more thing. do i need to write travel history in the question of personal history of background declaration form imm5669. ?because as far as i understand for travel history there is another form named as supplementary information your travels.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
sir 1 more thing. do i need to write travel history in the question of personal history of background declaration form imm5669. ?because as far as i understand for travel history there is another form named as supplementary information your travels.
Only if you've a gap and you were travelling in that gap period e.g. career break or sabbatical. Mine was all education and work during that period as I didn't have any holidays for more than 3 weeks during that period.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
You think they will send out ppr's for Aug applicants until Apr 30? and after May most of the aug would have been completed for those who not in SS? this implies that those who are aug and don't get ppr till apr 30, could be in SS?
They will open new batches on 24th May and onwards and before that, they have to complete August September AOR and 80% of Oct AOR.

pubg

Apr 8, 2018
My File Is Under background Check and they are not completed till now
as per reply from LVO

any one on the same platform

pubg

Apr 8, 2018
as per reply from LVO

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
as per reply from LVO

I know one applicant who was under background checks for awhile. October applicant. She was thinking she was in SS, but got her PPR last week. So don’t worry you may get it soon too.

sfaizi

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
If a file is not selected for SS then you should have received PPR by now.
Is there any way to determine when the SS may finish?

I have been in BGC for 5 months now with no end in sight (March 17 AOR) so I can surely say I'm in SS.

As per GCMS notes, I've picked out that 4 activities have been conducted under security which have been redacted ofcourse.

I've basically lost all hope now in this process.

sfaizi

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
I've also ordered CBSA and CSIS notes hoping to get some positive light on this dilemma.

Hoping the end is near!

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Guys, as per the current trend what could be the average time taken for LVO?
Checked myimmitracker and I could not find any ppr in 2018. So it has not yet picked up the pace like other offices?

Crystal Chris

Nov 5, 2017
I saw a ghost update Wednesday last week. Up until now no mail(inbox and spam) from CIC. I am Nov 3 AOR FSWO. I am getting worried. I hope there is no problem with my app. I just can't help the anxiety. I am going nuts checking my mail like all the time since Thursday. Pls advice

Reactions: Honiilols

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
I saw a ghost update Wednesday last week. Up until now no mail(inbox and spam) from CIC. I am Nov 3 AOR FSWO. I am getting worried. I hope there is no problem with my app. I just can't help the anxiety. I am going nuts checking my mail like all the time since Thursday. Pls advice
At least you got the ghost update! 1 Nov FSW and no update here :( Your PPR is approaching, don't worry

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
I received Ghost Update Today, all the parameters are same as before the Ghost Update,
timeline below:

ITA : 10th January 2017 (PNP)
Medical Passed : 23rd January 2017
Criminality Passed : 23rd January 2017
ADR (Landing Fee) : 9th May 2017
SS start: 9th May 2017

Medicals already expired on 3rd of January 2018