IP1 / MP - 28th Nov
FT to LVO - 29th Nov
IP2 - 27th Feb
Ghost Update - 24th March
Newborn Added to Account - 1st Week of April
ADR for New Born's medical exam - 10th April
Ghost Update - 25th April

Any thoughts?
It seems they have updated results of eligibility at LVO.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Guys,

My AOR is 14th Feb 2018, and my status currently states IP2 i.e passed medical, no additional documents needed and Background check in progress.

I think I might have stated in education section that my 2nd education for ACCA (Chartered Accountants) was in UK , whereas I studied from my home country while working. Although my personal history sections clearly show that I was not in the UK studying, and travel history shows I was not in the U.K for up to 6 months, as I had 2 visits totaling < 2 months. I am worried as I read some people had rejections for PCC for slightly similar cases.

My questions are:
1) Is it possible to re-check what was submitted during E-APR?
2) Could rejection for PCC still occur at this stage of the application (70 days after submission and recent call to CIC states my application is already transferred to LVO)?
3) Can I still clarify this? How can I clarify? and can giving new updates cause any further delays to application processing?

Thanks and look forward to your advise.
A simple way is to see if your Criminality is passed or not. If you are in NA2 then you have Passed PCC section and nothing to worry.

Reactions: oliray

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt any idea why Lvo ignores beginning of the month over rest of the month? Quite a few November AORs received ghost update / open files, but no such news for 1-4 Nov FSW. When will they work on our files?
From next month applications from Nov Dec and Jan will be worked on and till then they will try to clear Aug Sep Oct AOR applicants.

lion21

Mar 4, 2017
From next month applications from Nov Dec and Jan will be worked on and till then they will try to clear Aug Sep Oct AOR applicants.
You think they will send out ppr's for Aug applicants until Apr 30? and after May most of the aug would have been completed for those who not in SS? this implies that those who are aug and don't get ppr till apr 30, could be in SS?

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
What about July August applicants who are still waiting

Reactions: junaid17651

junaid17651

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
By the grace of God Almighty..... we have received PPR today

Aor 4 OCT
PNP - Ontario - Outland
IP2 - 27 Feb
Ghost Update - 24 April
PPR - 27 April

I would to thank everyone here who supported me in any way they can especially Bill

I am an International Recruiter and run my own recruitment agency and would love to help you guys in job hunt / cv updates / etc once you land in Canada

Best of luck to everyone !! May God be with you all

Nomenome

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Please someone should clarify if the ghost update means one has passed a stage eg eligibility, security or does it mean ones application has been finalised. Thanks

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017

Aor 4 OCT
PNP - Ontario - Outland
IP2 - 27 Feb
Ghost Update - 24 April
PPR - 27 April

I would to thank everyone here who supported me in any way they can especially Bill

I am an International Recruiter and run my own recruitment agency and would love to help you guys in job hunt / cv updates / etc once you land in Canada

Congratulations

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017

Aor 4 OCT
PNP - Ontario - Outland
IP2 - 27 Feb
Ghost Update - 24 April
PPR - 27 April

Many congratulations mate and best of luck with all the future endeavours.