Honiilols

Jan 10, 2018
By the grace of God Almighty..... we have received PPR today

Aor 4 OCT
PNP - Ontario - Outland
IP2 - 27 Feb
Ghost Update - 24 April
PPR - 27 April

I would to thank everyone here who supported me in any way they can especially Bill

I am an International Recruiter and run my own recruitment agency and would love to help you guys in job hunt / cv updates / etc once you land in Canada

Best of luck to everyone !! May God be with you all
Congratulations Junaid17651. Send your email through please as I'll take you up on that offer of resume review - by the grace of God.

Cheers

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017

Aor 4 OCT
PNP - Ontario - Outland
IP2 - 27 Feb
Ghost Update - 24 April
PPR - 27 April

I would to thank everyone here who supported me in any way they can especially Bill

I am an International Recruiter and run my own recruitment agency and would love to help you guys in job hunt / cv updates / etc once you land in Canada

Junaid Bhai, many many congratulations.
Wish you a lovely life ahead in Canada.

Reactions: junaid17651

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......

Aor 4 OCT
PNP - Ontario - Outland
IP2 - 27 Feb
Ghost Update - 24 April
PPR - 27 April

Congrats Junaid! Wish u good luck for future. Will be in touch for job hunt.

Reactions: junaid17651

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
sir 1 more thing. do i need to write travel history in the question of personal history of background declaration form imm5669. ?because as far as i understand for travel history there is another form named as supplementary information your travels.and also the addresses should be written in reverse chronological order?

Last edited:

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Snap, I'm May AOR as well. Good to know that someone has started working on our files.

Yeah my rep did 2 additional sheets. One for section 7 and the other one for section 8
sir 1 more thing. do i need to write travel history in the question of personal history of background declaration form imm5669. ?because as far as i understand for travel history there is another form named as supplementary information your travels.