+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
my AOR is May 2017. So for details like addresses , you attached extra sheets or what?
Snap, I'm May AOR as well. Good to know that someone has started working on our files.

Yeah my rep did 2 additional sheets. One for section 7 and the other one for section 8

Ennytson

Feb 23, 2018
So this can be missed if you don't regularly check your cic account. I'm Nov 16 AoR.

I want to send LVO an email but it seems they'e stopped responding to emails. So just have to keep abreast on what' happening through the different forums.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
So this can be missed if you don't regularly check your cic account. I'm Nov 16 AoR.

I want to send LVO an email but it seems they'e stopped responding to emails. So just have to keep abreast on what' happening through the different forums.
Yeah mate they're not responding to the emails anymore. Try raising a CSE because I think they're still replying those.

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hello All! Is there anyone whose AOR was in February here? Just found out my visa office is in London. My timeline is below
AOR 2/20/18
Passed medicals on 3/1/18
IP2 3/7/18

FSW-Outland

Still waiting, but I found this page and I'm freaking out now. There are people who have been waiting for more than a year???

Qc_full

Apr 18, 2018
Dear Billyhatt and all... please help
I got this mail from london vo.

"Please resubmit your CSE via the webform
This will ensure your enquiry sent to the office responsible for your application".

What is the meaning. Have my visa office been change?