+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Correct me if i am wrong, but there is no need to submit it with the application. In my case, we travelled so many places and were in KSA when submitted profile but moved to 2 countries later about which i informed them. That is why i think they asked for Schedule A.
Have you moved your place or changed job or address lately? Any addition in family?
Ah that's true. Yes indeed I have changed my address to which my rep notified them in January and also changed the employment. Now it makes sense.

Reactions: aoamber

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Also plz tell me , you are May 2017 applicant. So your medicals must be expired or soon to get expire. Have you recieved any remedical request?

And plz share your timeline. I lost it.
Yeah mate, AOR is 24thMay 2017. Medical is about to expire in 10 days and they didn't reply back to my last extention request. So I've sent them another email today to ask for an extension.

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Ah that's true. Yes indeed I have changed my address to which my rep notified them in January and also changed the employment. Now it makes sense.
Now you see, there are things in your file which are may be minor for you, but are major for CIC. that is why people like us have come a long way, not because of them, but because of our own reasons. Just pray this should be the last one.

Vishal122

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Got an updated status in my Cic account instead of submitted .
Now I’m in a dilemma , since my wife’s pregnant ,delivery due by mid June . Can someone advise me how to approach to Cic ,if I receive ppr now ? Should I tell them about pregnancy or should I tell them once kid is born and meanwhile go ahead with my copr ??

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Now you see, there are things in your file which are may be minor for you, but are major for CIC. that is why people like us have come a long way, not because of them, but because of our own reasons. Just pray this should be the last one.
Yeah but you see the schedule A was submitted originally with the file in May and I didn't know at the time if I was going to change the address or job. Also, my rep sent the updated address CSE to LVO in January. So again no idea what was the hold up.

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Yeah but you see the schedule A was submitted originally with the file in May and I didn't know at the time if I was going to change the address or job. Also, my rep sent the updated address CSE to LVO in January. So again no idea what was the hold up.
Hmmmm...what can we say. Its all about luck and fate. Now suggest me one thing,
I came back to Pakistan in June, but started job in October 2017 after submitting schedule A form. And i didnt notify them because just some days ago i have sent the form. Should i tell them about my new employment too? Because i searched then it is not mandatory to submit docs when you change employment. It is necessary when you change address or to add a member. Am i wrong?

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Hmmmm...what can we say. Its all about luck and fate. Now suggest me one thing,
I came back to Pakistan in June, but started job in October 2017 after submitting schedule A form. And i didnt notify them because just some days ago i have sent the form. Should i tell them about my new employment too? Because i searched then it is not mandatory to submit docs when you change employment. It is necessary when you change address or to add a member. Am i wrong?
Yeah you're spot on mate. No need to send any updates about the employment.

Reactions: Ammar30

pcachuks

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
09-04-2014
Med's Done....
11-04-2014
Interview........
waved
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2014
LANDED..........
Soon by God grace
From what I have heard, if you tell cic about your pregnant wife your application will be put on hold until the baby is born.

I suggest you wait, if PPR come before the baby then you wife can leave ASAP to have the baby in Canada( no need to tell cic)

If baby comes before PPR then you can notify cic so that your baby can be added ASAP.

Got an updated status in my Cic account instead of submitted .
Now I’m in a dilemma , since my wife’s pregnant ,delivery due by mid June . Can someone advise me how to approach to Cic ,if I receive ppr now ? Should I tell them about pregnancy or should I tell them once kid is born and meanwhile go ahead with my copr ??

Luca2018

Dec 6, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
Nomination.....
23-08-2017
AOR Received.
08-11-2017
Med's Done....
03-11-2017
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2019
Got a ghost update yesterday.
AOR- 8th November 2017
PNP-O (Ontario)

Reactions: aoamber

jimalik

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Dear friends
I have tried to email LVO 45 days ago no reply just an auto message

I email them 15 days ago no reply just an auto message

Now yesterday I sent them 2 emails but I’m not even getting auto messege for email confirmation

Anyone else having same issue ?

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Dear friends

Now yesterday I sent them 2 emails but I’m not even getting auto messege for email confirmation

Did you check your spam folder?

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Dear friends

Usually i use CSE form for london viaa office, i didnt get any auto message any time i have sent CSE, but after a week or so got replies from london visa officer. . Check if you are emailing the correct office, or try using CSE.