+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Bz2

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Please check my timeline and suggest what is happening:
Application received 26th Jan 2017
acknowledgement 18th feb 2017
started processing 27th march 2017 (medical and police certificate was submitted upfront)
RPRF fee requested 9th March 2017 paid 15th March 2017
requested to renew passport on 1st August 2017, renewed passport copies sent 21st August.
more proof of marriage requested in sept and sent on 29th sept 2017
asked my husband to give proof of living in canada and asked me to send police certificate email received on 27th dec he moved 3rd jan 2018 and sent all corresponding documents by 9th jan 2018
Remedical request received 12th Feb 2018
prepare to live in canada email received on 13th Feb 2018
medical done and submitted on 26th Feb 2018
ecas status changed to Decision made on 1st March 2018
we got no intimation till we submitted a query on 10th March to which they responded on 23rd March 2018 saying or RPRF fee is missing. we received formal letter for RPRF on 4th April to which we responded that we had already paid fee on 15th March 2017 with proof of receipt and we recieved an email of acknowledgement on 6th april that they have found our receipt. there is no update since then and my GC key account read as follows:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

any idea what is happening and when will we receive PPR?
@BillHyatt this my VO is london

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt this my VO is london
PM me this and I will let you know what to do next. However, please also re-confirm me if RPRF fees were paid on 15th March 2017 while the decision made on 1st March 2018. Also, let me know your stream and if you are inland or outland applicant.

It seems an error from IRCC side and we can try to speed up things from here.

Bz2

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
PM me this and I will let you know what to do next. However, please also re-confirm me if RPRF fees were paid on 15th March 2017 while the decision made on 1st March 2018. Also, let me know your stream and if you are inland or outland applicant.

It seems an error from IRCC side and we can try to speed up things from here.
Yes we received letter to pay RPRF fee on 9th march 2017 and we paid fee on 15th March 2017 and sent the receipt right away. the ecas showed decision made on 1st March 2018 (after my remed on 26th Feb 2018). we received a formal email (letter) on 4th April 2018 to pay RPRF the letter stated that this is the second request. in response to which we wrote to London office with receipt and both request letters that our fees was already paid. they sent us an acknowledgement on 6th april stating that they have found our receipt and forwarded it to the concern officer.

I am an outland applicant (i m from pakistan and my husband is canadian citizen).

p.s how can i PM you this? because i m new here.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Yes we received letter to pay RPRF fee on 9th march 2017 and we paid fee on 15th March 2017 and sent the receipt right away. the ecas showed decision made on 1st March 2018 (after my remed on 26th Feb 2018). we received a formal email (letter) on 4th April 2018 to pay RPRF the letter stated that this is the second request. in response to which we wrote to London office with receipt and both request letters that our fees was already paid. they sent us an acknowledgement on 6th april stating that they have found our receipt and forwarded it to the concern officer.

I am an outland applicant (i m from pakistan and my husband is canadian citizen).

p.s how can i PM you this? because i m new here.
I have PM you and you can write questions there. Your file seems to be in a final stage and there is nothing to worry about. Keep checking your e-cas as this is where your status will be changed to approved first.

Tojojikan

Mar 6, 2017
@ Bill-Hyatt,
Can you please let me know what is happening to September 25th 2017 AOR MPNP paper based in London Visa Office
Thanks

Qc_full

Apr 18, 2018
Dear all.

Please how can we change residential address in another country if we are not in canada on ecas.

Mailing address remain the same in country of application

Thanks

Example::: Applied from saudi but moving back to India for work.... but still have family in saudi so i"m not changing the mailing address.

And will that delay my application?
Thank you for your quick reply all

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
@BillHyatt What stage it is?

Your application is still awaiting further review and we have no information for you at this time. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to.

You need take no further action at this time.

Yours sincerely,

DJM
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) | Immigration Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC)

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres

did you receive your PPR...????

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Hi Bill,
My ADR has been NA since the 27th of Feb after submitting Schedule A. Does this status mean they haven't yet reviewed the documents?
LVO is being extremely lame. 2 PPRs only since the 12 as per ImmTra...Whats going on with them?