+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Bz2

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Please check my timeline and suggest what is happening:
Application received 26th Jan 2017
acknowledgement 18th feb 2017
started processing 27th march 2017 (medical and police certificate was submitted upfront)
RPRF fee requested 9th March 2017 paid 15th March 2017
requested to renew passport on 1st August 2017, renewed passport copies sent 21st August.
more proof of marriage requested in sept and sent on 29th sept 2017
asked my husband to give proof of living in canada and asked me to send police certificate email received on 27th dec he moved 3rd jan 2018 and sent all corresponding documents by 9th jan 2018
Remedical request received 12th Feb 2018
prepare to live in canada email received on 13th Feb 2018
medical done and submitted on 26th Feb 2018
ecas status changed to Decision made on 1st March 2018
we got no intimation till we submitted a query on 10th March to which they responded on 23rd March 2018 saying or RPRF fee is missing. we received formal letter for RPRF on 4th April to which we responded that we had already paid fee on 15th March 2017 with proof of receipt and we recieved an email of acknowledgement on 6th april that they have found our receipt. there is no update since then and my GC key account read as follows:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

any idea what is happening and when will we receive PPR?

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Did anyone receive an ADR or PPR from the London VO today?

arhamusman

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Please check my timeline and suggest what is happening:
Application received 26th Jan 2017
acknowledgement 18th feb 2017
started processing 27th march 2017 (medical and police certificate was submitted upfront)
RPRF fee requested 9th March 2017 paid 15th March 2017
requested to renew passport on 1st August 2017, renewed passport copies sent 21st August.
more proof of marriage requested in sept and sent on 29th sept 2017
asked my husband to give proof of living in canada and asked me to send police certificate email received on 27th dec he moved 3rd jan 2018 and sent all corresponding documents by 9th jan 2018
Remedical request received 12th Feb 2018
prepare to live in canada email received on 13th Feb 2018
medical done and submitted on 26th Feb 2018
ecas status changed to Decision made on 1st March 2018
we got no intimation till we submitted a query on 10th March to which they responded on 23rd March 2018 saying or RPRF fee is missing. we received formal letter for RPRF on 4th April to which we responded that we had already paid fee on 15th March 2017 with proof of receipt and we recieved an email of acknowledgement on 6th april that they have found our receipt. there is no update since then and my GC key account read as follows:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

any idea what is happening and when will we receive PPR?
whats ur VO ?

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Thats really strange, they skipped a whole batch and started processing Nov and Dec.
Something is seriously wrong in LVO
They're being absolutely diabolical. I received my GCMS notes last Friday and according to them my file is currently going through S.15 background check. My AOR is May 17 and my file wasn't touched by the Visa officer until late December. Absolutely fuming!!!

mohkhairy7

Jul 1, 2017
They're being absolutely diabolical. I received my GCMS notes last Friday and according to them my file is currently going through S.15 background check. My AOR is May 17 and my file wasn't touched by the Visa officer until late December. Absolutely fuming!!!
Thats wrong
Are you in SS ?
Do u have any Visa refusal or massive travel history?

junaid17651

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Thats wrong
Are you in SS ?
Do u have any Visa refusal or massive travel history?
and what makes you say that massive travel history or visa refusal leads to SS?
I am sorry but thats a wrong concept!! Please show me where it is written?

SS is MOSTLY for countries which are under watchlist by US or for candidates with Govt / Army background and such cases

I know people with massive travel history and multiple visa rejections getting PPR within 3-6 months

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017

SS is MOSTLY for countries which are under watchlist by US or for candidates with Govt / Army background and such cases

I know people with massive travel history and multiple visa rejections getting PPR within 3-6 months
Yeah i was thinking that if extensive travel history was an issue then it would take ages to do a background check for majority of the European peeps loool.

mohkhairy7

Jul 1, 2017

Its not written any where, am just trying to make sense of why LVO is putting people in SS, because we all know LVO has no concept in dealing with applications.

I know a guy with massive travel history and his nationality is not under watch list by US and was put under SS