Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
AOA,
Respected Members,
kindly help me with the following:

1- LVO asked me to submit updated forms schedule A + family information form + travel history form.
schedule A and family information forms are specified IMM5669 and IMM5707.....but the problem is travel history form is not specified.
text from LVO is written as under:

"Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information - updated for primary applicant and spouse. These must be received at this office by: 2018xxxx"

so question is should I fill in IMM 5562E simply or its something different....my concern is..... " including citizenship and resident document
information"..........."
is it standard text in these days or they are asking me something special...? I dont have extensive T.History, and
only my Pakistani Citizenship since birth, thats it.

I am FSW-O - paper based application 2014 (yes correctly read ....2014 - Pre EE)

your valuable input please.......! thank you

Qamar
WS Qamar,

Hope your case will be finalized soon, it is good to see your file is moving. You said your case is 2014 - Pre EE, means you are not an Express Entry candidate?
For your concern about "including citizenship and resident document info" I think they required you to update them with your latest passport including your spouse. You must scan bio page, and all the pages with stamps on your passport. [Just my thoughts, I am not an expert but that is what I can understand]

Good luck
Thanks

shawtyzai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HOUSTON
LANDED..........
Texas
I'm sending this mail on behalf of my boyfriend. He submitted his express entry application FSW in August 2017 and he moved to IP2 on February 27th. However, till date there is no further movement in his application.

He has sent several mails to London visa office and also raise a CSE but hasn't gotten a single response to any of his mails, he doesn't even know the visa officer handling his file.

Could there be something wrong? I submitted my application a month after his and I already have COPR. Your insight would be appreciated concerning this.

feolu

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hi guys,
I have an application that is older than 6 months (AOR- 10/Oct/17) and has been at IP2 stage since Feb-28. When i wrote to LVO seeking an update regarding my application status the update i got yesterday was "Please be advised that your file is currently in queue pending review by an Immigration Officer."
Please does anyone here know what this step entails?
means your file still not opened at the moment. I received the same reply 2 weeks ago and we have the same AOR.
Who is your Visa Officer i.e who sent you the mail? DJM? DRD? or VCM?

arch_madhea

Apr 17, 2018
Posting for the first time on this forum

Received ITA last week. However, just encountered a problem.
We applied for visit visa in 2016 to Canada, which was rejected. In the visit visa application, i did not mention my job details from 2011-2016 since i had no experience letter as a supporting document back then. and now I have acquired reference letters from all previous employers and have claimed points for that experience. Do you think it would be a problem if they see a variation in both applications? Or would be okay if i provide an explanation?

godcilia_nate

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
30-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2017
Med's Request
06-11-2017
Passport Req..
17-04-2018
Congratulations!
How long did it take you to receive your PPR?
thanks!
257 days from AOR
149 days from Medical passed
49 days from IP2 (assuming Feb 27 IP2)
23 hrs from the time I received their reply on my status inquiry :)

Reactions: Mona Hashaam

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Good morning guys....
I hope a lot of PPRs from LVO from today till friday....

Reactions: Jtahir and feolu