+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Hannahbadger

Apr 4, 2018
Hi Seniors, does LVO request for height & eye color / passport biopage indicate closeness to PPR ?
Must this precede every PPR mail ? Please share experience
That is what I have heard - but I don’t know if they do it for every PPR. My representative is in Vancouver so doesn’t deal with LVO so she was really confused with the request when mine came through as I don’t think other visa offices do it that way. She couldn’t understand why they would ask for info they already have. But hey ho - I received adr for height, eyes, bio pages on Tuesday and repnresponded today so crossing fingers for prr

Gbemjay

Mar 16, 2018
Hi Seniors, does LVO request for height & eye color / passport biopage indicate closeness to PPR ?
Congrats bcos this is pre ppr kind of standard adr to prepare your copr.
Congrats once again in advance for ppr celebration

Ivory

May 20, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
File Transfer...
16-02-2017
Med's Request
16-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2018
Passport Req..
12-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2018
LANDED..........
25-06-2018
Hi, I got ADR yesterday, requested for height & eye color n passport biopage which I submitted on the same day.
Today got PPR :)

godcilia_nate

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
30-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2017
Med's Request
06-11-2017
Passport Req..
17-04-2018
i see for some people, they receive ppr closely after adr. but in my case, i received this request for height & eye color along with MR last november.. still waiting for ppr up to now :(

Honiilols

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks all for sharing info related to replies from London Visa Office. After your valuable input and research on their system, I have come to the following conclusion.

- The 3 Letter abbreviation is a code name of a person who replies and it is generated through their internal system. It changes over time as staff changes and applicants can receive replies from various staff members.
- However, the real thing that needs to be looked is the department from which you receive email.
- If you receive a reply from Immigration and Medical Services Division (IMSD) then your file is probably in a batch that is still not opened or your enquiry is of a nature that requires being dealt in Division 1.
- The Division 2 in Canada House is Client Service Unit (CSU) and they are responsible to deal with general client enquiries and reply with the status they see in their system.
- Division 3 is the Migration Unit (MU) and it where your file is opened and then reply is given from Program Assistants and not the analyst themselves. Background Checks and any other information related to your file is handled here. So, you will probably receive an email from Program Assistant unless it can be dealt by IMSD or CSU.
- Division 4 is Serious Fraud Office (SFO) and I haven't seen any reply from them so far. However, they are responsible for the investigation of Misrepresentation and Frauds.
- Division 5 is the Office for Senior Officers/Directors and here your file is concluded. The replies are mainly provided through MU or IRCC Divisions for Immigrations.

There are other units as well, however, I am unaware of their purposes at the moment.

Finally, another way to see at what stage is your file is to see 5 Levels of File Review:

Level 1: In process or waiting for review
Level 2: Under Review or is in process
Level 3: Awaiting a Final Review
Level 4: Background Check in undergoing
Level 5: File is Approved

I hope this will help. Good Luck to you all.
@BillHyatt I understand this is a very busy period for you, well done. Please do you have an idea of how long it takes on average to move from one level to the other according to this analysis you provided?

For instance, how long does it take to move from Level 2 (under review) to Level 3 (final review) etc.

Would very much appreciate additional insights.

Cheers to all. Our Canadian immigration dreams will become reality.

engsaska

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
I got this reply from LVO yesterday :

Your file is currently undergoing background checks at this stage. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise when these checks will be completed. However, please rest assured we will contact you if/when further information is required.

EXP
Immigration and Medical Services Division

Is it means security screening ?

PNP paper based 24 April 3017 applicant ,Medical passed 30 Sept 2017 , ADR 20 Jan 2018