+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Emmanuel_IN

Mar 27, 2018
Good morning.

Did u receive Request Letter in you mycic account? If yes, what Was the duration given on the letter for you to respond? Because officers give different duration for response ranging from 7days, 14days and 30days and as such from observations from other application on different forum officers sometimes take their time based on these durations given to a particular applicant. Let's me know your own duration on your letter please.
It was 30 days. With the height, biopage and eye color they also asked to pay the RPRF fees

Reactions: Gbemjay

PakIrfanKhan

Apr 3, 2018
It was 30 days. With the height, biopage and eye color they also asked to pay the RPRF fees
Those who have been for a long time waiting in IP2 should click on below link to know their status of security screening. Because mostly if you are in IP2 for more then 3 months there is a big probability that you are in security screening. I have done some effort to approximately forecast the predictive PPR date based on past historical data of those who have been in security screening and who got PPR.

For those who are stuck in security screening, I have created a predictive-model in Google Sheets.

This model takes into consideration the information of PPR date of those who were in Security Screening, and who are still in Security Screening. Model has automatic adjustment feature by which it will continue to monitor the new PPR date, as well as delay that is happening to existing SS victims. All forum members are welcome to enter their details to get an idea about statistically predicted PPR date based on historical data. Of course this is an indication and you can continue to monitor sheet for changing trend of CBSA/CSIS/IRCC because sheet will continue to automatically update. Moreover, sheet also automatically recommends File Mandamus for those whose delay has crossed the above-average limits.

Security Screening Forecaster- Get Your Approximate PPR Date

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit?usp=sharing

Enter your SS date and Nationality and know your approximate PPR date.
The sheet mentioned in above link has been updated with new information and new dates has been predicted and a summary of how many applicants are in security screening and how many are in normal security screening processing time and how many above average etc. With some new information about applicants who got PPR and their data has created new averages that has resulted in automatic renewed predictive dates for predictive PPR date.

Click below to see updated details.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: managersonline

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Those who have been for a long time waiting in IP2 should click on below link to know their status of security screening. Because mostly if you are in IP2 for more then 3 months there is a big probability that you are in security screening. I have done some effort to approximately forecast the predictive PPR date based on past historical data of those who have been in security screening and who got PPR.

The sheet mentioned in above link has been updated with new information and new dates has been predicted and a summary of how many applicants are in security screening and how many are in normal security screening processing time and how many above average etc. With some new information about applicants who got PPR and their data has created new averages that has resulted in automatic renewed predictive dates for predictive PPR date.

Keep it up irfan.
Fanstastic job.

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017

Thank you for this effort. Mind me asking, was your date prediction for the ones who received their PPR an actual prediction or your just projecting an equal value to the PPR Date entered? The accuracy rate is 100% and there is no relation between the different dates?!?
Another thing I noticed is most of the projected dates for the PPR estimator are 9 to 10 months after IP2. Is that a rule of thumb?

shahmed2017

May 14, 2017
Hi everyone...what happens incase if COPR is issued right before the expiry of the medicals or after the expiry of the medicals. Do we get any extension in medical expiry or re-do the medicals ?..How such cases are treated, and what is the validity of COPR in these cases ? Appreciate responses.

Mzenhamid

Sep 23, 2017
Email LVO to confirm if your background check is going on or not. If your file is SS then we can't do anything to speed up things and if no background check is undergoing then you can PM me and we will try to find a solution. Good Luck.
@BillHyatt Thanks for your reply. I still have a lot to learn. My last profile update said that "we are processing your background check...". Does that mean SS is ongoing? and if you can PM me LVO's email i would also be grateful in order to get some insight on the same from them

Tojojikan

Mar 6, 2017
Hello All,
I am PNP paper based applicant (MPNP), AOR 25th Sept., 2017. Since then no change in status. I email London Visa office where my application is and i got a reply from NDR (Client Service Unit), the second reply from CKB (Client Service Unit), the 3rd mail from FZV (immigration Section) and the 4th reply was sent by the first person that sent the first reply NDR (Client Service Unit). Can someone explain the reason for this. Thanks

Hannahbadger

Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone know know if I can email the London visa office myself if I am using a representative for my application? Will they reply to me directly?

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Does anyone know know if I can email the London visa office myself if I am using a representative for my application? Will they reply to me directly?
Yes you can. I have done it myself couple of times and they replied back to me. However, last month they replied to my reps query instead of mine.

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
I just got PPR and want to inform them regarding the change of mailing address (slight change - just apartment number has been changed).

Will visa office issue another letter or the same letter will work?

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
I just got PPR and want to inform them regarding the change of mailing address (slight change - just apartment number has been changed).

Will visa office issue another letter or the same letter will work?
Congratulations!

Please share your timeline.

thanks