+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Can you
Hello all....Congrats to PPR winners :):)

I am PNP-O with LVO.

My AOR is 08th Sep. On 13th Dec I got ADR for bio-page, height and eye-color and I had to pay RPRF. which means my application is in IP2.

How long does it take to get PPR after this? Will my application wait to complete 6 months?

Can you share content of your adr letter?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt

I got a request letter for height, eye colour and bio page today. London Visa Office

What stage would it be?

Thanks
You should receive PPR soon. I asked a question of why they ask this specific information before issuing PPR.

The answer was that your Visa and CoPR is prepared even before PPR is issued and this information is an integral part of CoPR and will be checked by an officer during your immigration as well.

This information is then confirmed using Appendix A of PPR and if matched Visa is Stamped and if there is a difference then Visa Office will make changes or request for additional documents from applicants.

I hope this will clear some doubts. Good Luck.

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
@BillHyatt, really nice to see you back on the forum.
Can you please share your thoughts on issue of backlogs from the months of july and early august. My AOR is august 04, the application has crossed even 8 months, and a good part of the 9th month has also gone. It is really hard to understand the October AOR applicants are being processed while the ones from july and august have been forgotten.

Thanks in advance, sir.

maburaida

Mar 26, 2016
Thanks a lot everyone for the wishes!

Apologies for not individually thanking you.

My timeline: AOR 12th Jan 2017, PPR 6th April 2018, PNP, London Visa office
Congrats Bro.

How much time you spent in the SS till you got the PPR?

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
@BillHyatt, any idea when the LVO would process FSW AORs from Oct 9 to Oct 20?

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Th
You should receive PPR soon. I asked a question of why they ask this specific information before issuing PPR.

The answer was that your Visa and CoPR is prepared even before PPR is issued and this information is an integral part of CoPR and will be checked by an officer during your immigration as well.

This information is then confirmed using Appendix A of PPR and if matched Visa is Stamped and if there is a difference then Visa Office will make changes or request for additional documents from applicants.

I hope this will clear some doubts. Good Luck.

Thanks, I hope so :) Please pray for me :)

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Can you please share your thoughts on issue of backlogs from the months of july and early august. My AOR is august 04, the application has crossed even 8 months, and a good part of the 9th month has also gone. It is really hard to understand the October AOR applicants are being processed while the ones from july and august have been forgotten.

Thanks in advance, sir.
If your file is not selected for Security Screening or further checks then you should receive it by next Friday. If you don't receive it by next Friday and you are not in Security Screening then you can PM and we will look at options we can use. Good Luck

Reactions: tlh_khan

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017

Thanks in advance, sir.
Mate not just July and August, include May and June into that list as well. This unjustifiable wait is getting on me nerves now. I'm May 24th AOR and still waiting :-(