+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

slmaan

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
Dont worry VCM famous for SS.
There are multiple things even just the name itself can land you into SS. I have heard that they have some system that does this. May be a score or may be matching?
All is well.. i hope i will not stuck for long in SS and get PPR soon..

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Dont worry VCM famous for SS.
There are multiple things even just the name itself can land you into SS. I have heard that they have some system that does this. May be a score or may be matching?
Guys all this talk of a certain officer or whatever those three letters mean having a reputation of putting people in SS can't be true

As you yourself as have mentioned in the next part of your post it has to be some system or indicators.

I was in SS and I never got communication from VCM

Qamar786

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05 September 2014
Med's Request
In-Shah-Allah Very Soon
@BillHyatt
First of all thank you mate for helping others.
kindly have some attention to my case and please let me know "where am I standing"?
details are as under:

applied in 2014 as FSW-outland- pre EE (Paper Based)
passed interview in March 2016.
they asked further some updated forms etc in September 2016.

since September 2016 i never contacted them, I thought "let them do there work"!
in Feb (8/9 Feb) 2018 I asked for status and they told me that they are processing BG.

on 24/25 Feb I applied for GCMS Notes. arrived end of March. through Notes I came to know the following:

1-Eligibility = Passed (strangely interview passed in March 2016-but eligibility was passed in September 2016 -as per officer's notes)
2-criminality = passed - in September 2016 too
3-info sharing - complete

at the end of the Sep 2016 security/BG started (information deleted with S.15(1) on several pages. 1 and half page totally blanked under S.15(1)

MY CIC Account:
it was same since 2016 - processing / Bg bla bla bla

since 2016 - (document section) it was written that they need some documents, they will write me later (I forget the exact wording)

but when I sent status inquiry in 8 Feb 2018 - soon after that, the documents section was changed to "we have received the additional documents you provided" - while I never provided them any thing after Sep 2016.

Further after this Status inquiry they added the following in my EDOCs section:

EDOCS NO. 31 ( 1 OF THE THE FORMS I PROVIDED IN SEP 2016) it was added in sep 2016

EDOCS NO 32 ( ALL DETAILS DELETED UNDER S.15(1)- ) I THINK THIS WAS UPDATED AFTER MY STATUS INQUIRY IN FEB 2018)

EDOCS NO 33 (details of my email to them for status inquiry in Feb 2018)
so in-short - there was some movement after sending status Inquiry in Feb 2018.
SO DOES ALL THIS MEANS THAT THEY HAVE RECENTLY RECEIVED (OR RECENTLY UPDATED IN THE SYSTEM) SS REPORT?

please your valuable comments....

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Hi,
I know I am getting anxious. But cant stop myself asking. Any one recently (last couple of weeks) has experienced any update on my cic account without seeing any changes or receiving messages? Its more than 24 hours since the update, nothing changed and no message.
The other thing is usually when there is any update in my cic account then you also receive email from "no reply@cic". But this time I have not even receive that email, I just checked the online account by chance and found an update written with no change and message?
Any one with these experiences?
Hello

I am in same situation, did you get any other update after this?

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
@BillHyatt
kindly have some attention to my case and please let me know "where am I standing"?
details are as under:

since September 2016 i never contacted them, I thought "let them do there work"!
in Feb (8/9 Feb) 2018 I asked for status and they told me that they are processing BG.

on 24/25 Feb I applied for GCMS Notes. arrived end of March. through Notes I came to know the following:

1-Eligibility = Passed (strangely interview passed in March 2016-but eligibility was passed in September 2016 -as per officer's notes)

at the end of the Sep 2016 security/BG started (information deleted with S.15(1) on several pages. 1 and half page totally blanked under S.15(1)

MY CIC Account:

since 2016 - (document section) it was written that they need some documents, they will write me later (I forget the exact wording)

but when I sent status inquiry in 8 Feb 2018 - soon after that, the documents section was changed to "we have received the additional documents you provided" - while I never provided them any thing after Sep 2016.

EDOCS NO. 31 ( 1 OF THE THE FORMS I PROVIDED IN SEP 2016) it was added in sep 2016

EDOCS NO 32 ( ALL DETAILS DELETED UNDER S.15(1)- ) I THINK THIS WAS UPDATED AFTER MY STATUS INQUIRY IN FEB 2018)

SO DOES ALL THIS MEANS THAT THEY HAVE RECENTLY RECEIVED (OR RECENTLY UPDATED IN THE SYSTEM) SS REPORT?

Unbelievable!!!

2014!!! You had me at that!!!

Why didn't you apply in express entry!?!?

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
Has anyone received PPR from VCM without going through SS?

Does VCM mean SS?
Yes there are many who received PPR as mentioned by BillHayat. However, few applicants also have received SS from VCM. Again VCM doesn;t mean SS, other agents have also placed applicants in SS.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt
details are as under:

MY CIC Account:

SS shouldn't take that much time and your file seem to be not moving as it should be. Kindly, PM me this message and I will look into this matter and try to ask experts regarding things you can do.

S.15 is common to many applicants and there is nothing to worry about except time it takes.

Bz2

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hi my timeline is as follows:
Application received 26th Jan 2017
Started processing March 2017
Medical request email 12th Feb 2018
Pre arrival email 15th Feb 2018
Medical done 26th Feb 2018
Ecas status changed to DM 1st March
GC key says waiting for additional documents no email received yet.
web form filled 7th March 2018 reply received 27th March 2018 that according to file notes rprf fee is unpaid, however fees was paid in March 2017 but they never email us about any missing fee or stuff
receipt attached in web form and ldnimmigration email 27th March 2018 no reply yet. we havent received any correspondence since that last pre arrival email since 15th Feb. we are already passed that 12 month timeline any idea what is happening?