+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
My additional document status just changed to : We are reviewing the AD you provided.

ADR submitted March 29th.

*Fingers crossed*

Bz2

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hi my timeline is as follows:
Application received 26th Jan 2017
Started processing March 2017
Medical request email 12th Feb 2018
Pre arrival email 15th Feb 2018
Medical done 26th Feb 2018
Ecas status changed to DM 1st March
GC key says waiting for additional documents no email received yet.
web form filled 7th March 2018 reply received 27th March 2018 that according to file notes rprf fee is unpaid, however fees was paid in March 2017 but they never email us about any missing fee or stuff
receipt attached in web form and ldnimmigration email 27th March 2018 no reply yet. we havent received any correspondence since that last pre arrival email since 15th Feb. we are already passed that 12 month timeline any idea what is happening?
add to above please note that i had submitted medical and police certificate upfront and medical receieved message was updated in ECAS back in march 2017...they requested me to make a new passport as mine was expiring in aug 2018 sometime in august 2017...they requested for new police certificate on 28th dec 2017 and remedical on 12th Feb. my GC account read "we need additional documents to process your application" (which i suppose is RPRF fee which we had already paid on 15th March 2017) they havent sent us any communication nor anything updated in my account.

Mohamed123

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Dear forum members,

I have created this thread for members who have their applications being processed at the London VO
I hope we can connect and share ideas
I will be glad if members who have got their PR's can also share their timelines

My timeline

AOR- 6-Nov-2015
Medicals-Passed
Interview held @ Canada House London on 9-March-2015
BC- Not Started
Final Decision- Not Started

Hey guys,

I am married to a Canadian national and have applied for the spousal sponsorship , i have sent my application since December 2017 and i was told to create an online account on Feb 2018 , then i was told to send the schedule A document and then told to send my police report. End of feb i was told to do my medicals, and then in early march i was told my file was transfered to the London office for further processing. Any idea how long it will take from there or anyone with similar cases to mine ? thnx

arhamusman

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
@bill hayat,
what happened at NA3 stage, i was turn on NA3 stage yesterday with out any alert, i was on ip2 stage since 27 feb 2018,
any idea guys

arhamusman

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
what happened at NA3 stage, i was turn on NA3 stage yesterday with out any alert, i was on ip2 stage since 27 feb 2018,
any idea guys

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
any idea guys
We are all waiting!!

Please stop double posting and posting the same query repeatedly

It is a probably a good sign

NA3 is not a common thing as far as I know.

Send them an email

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Guys, those that had an interview recently. Do you have any changes? I had an interview 2,5 weeks ago, and only after 2 weeks later they changed the status to "you have completed your interview'. Does anybody else have any changes? thanks

godcilia_nate

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
30-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2017
Med's Request
06-11-2017
Passport Req..
17-04-2018
It was "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"
i have this same status.. does this mean they might still request additional documents from me even if it already says additional documents have bee
It was "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"
i have this same status.. does this mean they might still request additional documents from me even if it already says additional documents have been uploaded?

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Guys, those that had an interview recently. Do you have any changes? I had an interview 2,5 weeks ago, and only after 2 weeks later they changed the status to "you have completed your interview'. Does anybody else have any changes? thanks
Yeah even mine changed to "you have completed your interview" after 2 weeks.
Plus my meds status changed to " we are reviewing the results of your medical exam" as my meds expire this month n d officer had said that they wud try to give an extension. Also added my newborns medical last week.
Review of additional documents says " not applicable" even though I sent my newborns information (pp copy, birth certificate etc) by post as they asked for it but the status changed to not applicable even before they received them. So I'm wondering wat that means!
Do keep me posted if u receive any updates.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
i have this same status.. does this mean they might still request additional documents from me even if it already says additional documents have bee

i have this same status.. does this mean they might still request additional documents from me even if it already says additional documents have been uploaded?
God only knows... I really hope PPR is next.....

tlh_khan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
hy guys,
today my application status shows updated and Bg turn into Not Applicable from we r processing ur Bg, i was in ip2 since 27 feb 2018,
my adittional doc status show we r reviewing the doc u provided, whats happened now, i m at NA3 stage now,
hello
we are in same boat