+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Wow man that's super frustrating. I think I made the biggest mistake by resigning early but I guess one only learns from his mistakes. I try to convince myself that everything will fall in place at the right time. Btw my file is with DRD as well and got the same response last month...All we can do is be patient and hope for the best...Hopefully you get yours soon
Yeah same here mate. I should've renewed my work permit in the UK and stayed at work until i had received the final decision from IRCC. But as you said we learn from our mistakes. Hopefully we all get the golden email soon.

Reactions: alnemeh82

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Yeah same here mate. I should've renewed my work permit in the UK and stayed at work until i had received the final decision from IRCC. But as you said we learn from our mistakes. Hopefully we all get the golden email soon.
I made that same mistake!!... But I am hopeful that everything will be back on track soon Inshah Allah... keep praying everyone!

Reactions: Reykhan

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Dont worry VCM famous for SS.
There are multiple things even just the name itself can land you into SS. I have heard that they have some system that does this. May be a score or may be matching?
Dont tell me my officer is also VCM :(

And i got ghost update few days back

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
Dont tell me my officer is also VCM :(

And i got ghost update few days back
Dont want to dishearten you, but most of us also got a ghost update before our file was send to SS. I received ghost update on 21st March and so as couple of guys in the forum too. All send to SS by VCM.
All this is typical of VCM. But I wish sincerely that you will receive PPR.

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Dont want to dishearten you, but most of us also got a ghost update before our file was send to SS. I received ghost update on 21st March and so as couple of guys in the forum too. All send to SS by VCM.
I myself is suspecting that my file has been moved to SS because i got ghost update on 26th march and didnt see anything until now...
I hope this wait gets over for all of us waiting since many months now when ppl are getting PPR in 30 days

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Although there have been PPRs reported today there's not a single one on the tracker..hmmm
really? I didnt see any? which AORs

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Scaryyyyyyy SS!!!... I think that SS will just delay our application... Which is not good BUT ultimately we will get PPR.. Which is a good thing... End is good