+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
I am from Pakistan and live in United Arab Emirates. I alert them with email that my visa is expiring in less than 2 month. Please advised me, if I need to redo. so that I can do it to avoid any further delay of my application and they responded back extended my Medical.
Thanks for ur reply. Pls, wat email address did u use. I hv sent mails to LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca twice bt no reply from them, jst confirmation of receiving my email.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
I sent the first email in february while the 2nd one, i sent it early last month. Although i jst asked abt my application status. Didn't mention medicals.
They normally reply with in a week.May be they have a lot of emails to answer to,so yours might be sort of buried and they might have forgot to answer,try Web form, I contacted last time in Feb and didn't send any email after that thinking the time taken away from processing,far as medicals are concerned I am sure they must have a date to revisit your medical admissibility,just like the Eligibility,so if they don't respond,I am sure they will ask you to do medical again.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
I think getting a reply from LVO depends on which VO your file is designated to.. I have sent thus far 3 emails and always got reply next day: twice from client service unit and last one from Immigration and Medical division (LBM) who clearly told me not to send repeat status request or i wont get a reply so I won't be sending further emails to irk them...

Reactions: מר אף אחד

slmaan

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hello @BillHyatt

Today I received an email from LVO stating that..

Your application is undergoing background checks. These checks take time, cannot be expedited and are not conducted by the London office. At times, these can take several months.

Rest assured, we will be in contact when these are completed. Unfortunately, we cannot move forward with your case until the checks are completed.

We thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

VCM

I guess they had put me into SS. I want to ask how long SS can take and is it initiated on the same day of IP2 or after few days of IP2?

Waiting for your response

Best Regards
Slmaan

Zeeman4

Sep 1, 2016
Hello @BillHyatt

Today I received an email from LVO stating that..

Your application is undergoing background checks. These checks take time, cannot be expedited and are not conducted by the London office. At times, these can take several months.

Rest assured, we will be in contact when these are completed. Unfortunately, we cannot move forward with your case until the checks are completed.

We thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

VCM

I guess they had put me into SS. I want to ask how long SS can take and is it initiated on the same day of IP2 or after few days of IP2?

Waiting for your response

Best Regards
Slmaan

What is your aor? Looks like not good situation but did you order GCMS notes.