+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Pls, anyone with ADR showing 'not applicable' and background check showing 'in progress' gotten PPR.
Quiet worried abt d ADR showing not applicable. Tot its suppose to show 'we do not need ad docs' or ' in review'. I hv received two adr's. The first one was oct ending ie last yr, schedules A form for my husband and i, travel history for me too. To that effect after submission, i dint see any change in my profile. In Nov 22,i received d popular how to find a job mail. That's wen i observed that my medical was passed. The 2nd ADR was on the 24th of January abt payslip n proof of salary payment which i submitted. At this time, my adr section was still showing 'we do not need add docs'. BGC, not started. On d 27th of Feb, my file was updated to ADR 'not applicable' and BGC 'in progress' .
I hv sent two emails to d London VO email I saw on this forum bt no reply only confirmation of receiving my mail. I wld be six months into processing time by upper weekend ie 7th of april. And my medicals expires on d 12th.
@BillHyatt, wat do u suggest.
You are still within 6 months time and average time in London is 8 months. The ADR Status doesn't matter for me as I have seen PPR in all type of ADR statuses.

However, there is a growing trend of NA3 before PPR nowadays. So, you can take it positively.

imraantalib

Feb 15, 2018
LVO shouldn't say to use Web form and therefore, you should reconfirm your visa office. Yes, files can return to Ottawa in some cases.
I emailed Ottawa the very same day but dint get any response, but meanwhile I got my notes I requested on Feb 20 and it has everything clear at CIO end except agent mentioned review required for FUNDS and other then that my eligibility and security is showing 'Not Started" and for eligibility, I assume it gets back to it once they transfer file to LVO, as down in notes all assessment areas of eligibility is met. My file was transferred to London in a batch on Nov 23 and batch details are mentioned in notes but London have not yet touched my file until the date of notes. I got IP2 on Feb 27 and ADR went NA on same day and have been same since and never got any ghost update in account so far. As per notes my file is still in London and remained untouched. Should I order fresh notes or should I wait? I will complete my 6 months on April 10

Emmanuel_IN

Mar 27, 2018
@BillHyatt
Hello Bill,
Below is my timeline. I am a PNP-O BC working through an agent. Indian in UAE.

AOR: 3rd December 2017
ADR for height, eye, biopage and RPRF fees: 12th March. All done by 17th March.

How long will it take for PPR? Unfortunately, my agent gets all the updates and i don't see it on a daily basis. We are also expecting our 2nd child in July and would want my wife to deliver in Canada. Another issue we have is my daughters passport will expire in October. If we dont get our PPR in the next few days, it will delay the process.

Thanks much.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I emailed Ottawa the very same day but dint get any response, but meanwhile I got my notes I requested on Feb 20 and it has everything clear at CIO end except agent mentioned review required for FUNDS and other then that my eligibility and security is showing 'Not Started" and for eligibility, I assume it gets back to it once they transfer file to LVO, as down in notes all assessment areas of eligibility is met. My file was transferred to London in a batch on Nov 23 and batch details are mentioned in notes but London have not yet touched my file until the date of notes. I got IP2 on Feb 27 and ADR went NA on same day and have been same since and never got any ghost update in account so far. As per notes my file is still in London and remained untouched. Should I order fresh notes or should I wait? I will complete my 6 months on April 10
You should wait a little more and your files seem to be all OK. Funds are usually reviewed in Local Visa Office nowadays and you may see eligibility Pass or Met before going to Not Started in few pages before the agent notes start.

Good Luck.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt
Hello Bill,
Below is my timeline. I am a PNP-O BC working through an agent. Indian in UAE.

AOR: 3rd December 2017
ADR for height, eye, biopage and RPRF fees: 12th March. All done by 17th March.

How long will it take for PPR? Unfortunately, my agent gets all the updates and i don't see it on a daily basis. We are also expecting our 2nd child in July and would want my wife to deliver in Canada. Another issue we have is my daughters passport will expire in October. If we dont get our PPR in the next few days, it will delay the process.

Thanks much.
You will be required to inform IRCC and ask them what you should do in this case. They provide guidance on a case by case basis. Sometimes they allow you to come to Canada without any further documentation and sometimes they will ask to wait for a child delivery and send complete documents for a newborn before an application can be concluded.

I hope this will help.

Emmanuel_IN

Mar 27, 2018
You will be required to inform IRCC and ask them what you should do in this case. They provide guidance on a case by case basis. Sometimes they allow you to come to Canada without any further documentation and sometimes they will ask to wait for a child delivery and send complete documents for a newborn before an application can be concluded.

I hope this will help.
Many thank Bill. I am just worried that even if PPR was to come early they will delay it due to extra dependent etc. i am hoping that since the ADR and fees are paid, the PPR should be around the corner. What is the on-going trend? I am also watching the December AOR thread and there were 2 PPR's issued yesterday from the NDVO.

imraantalib

Feb 15, 2018
You should wait a little more and your files seem to be all OK. Funds are usually reviewed in Local Visa Office nowadays and you may see eligibility Pass or Met before going to Not Started in few pages before the agent notes start.

Good Luck.
Yup it was passed in the following pages. they have seemed to reviewed everything like IELTS, education, WES etc. CIO have reviewed it and marked it passed in activities thread.

Reactions: BillHyatt

Zeeman4

Sep 1, 2016
My eligibility was passes in london. So in ur case probably also in london.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Many thank Bill. I am just worried that even if PPR was to come early they will delay it due to extra dependent etc. i am hoping that since the ADR and fees are paid, the PPR should be around the corner. What is the on-going trend? I am also watching the December AOR thread and there were 2 PPR's issued yesterday from the NDVO.
There is no specific trend but IRCC make decision on case by case basis.

hira_32

Dec 5, 2016
Hi @BillHyatt

do you have any idea, why any application under "Immigration Officer "EXP" " didn't get any PPR in the last few months.

People are getting only repeated ADR's from him and haven't seen any PPR from him/her.

Please give your comments,

Thanks

Krish18

Jul 4, 2017
@BillHyatt you are doing a great job as most of your predictions turning out to be right @LVO. I also received my PPR on 27th March. I would like to know how long does it take to change the visa office for stamping as I have requested LVO to do the same yesterday. Thanks