+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Gbemjay

Mar 16, 2018
@BillHyatt ..how do we find out if we are in SS?

My timelines are
Aug 9 AOR
Sep 1st week meds pass
Feb 27 IP2
Ontario PNP

Since then nothing at all...no update nothing....

What I feel is that Ontario PNP are processed earlier than other applicants...and Since mine is not done yet. is it possible that I am in SS?

I have not ordered notes as yet. nor my agent is ready to send follow up email.
I know another Aug 9th AOR applicant waiting as u. You have know cos for alarm

immcanada2018

Feb 9, 2018
@BillHyatt - In one of the whatsapp groups, we have total 7 PPRs - 6 PNP and one FSW all for Aug and Sept.

Do you know when they will start work on Oct FSWs? Any patterns there? I wanted to know what the approx timeline is like to plan the next few months. Many thanks!

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
So today I got the following reply

Unfortunately, we are not able to give you a specific timeframe for when your application will be finalized, however, please be advised that your file is with a visa officer for final review.

We will contact you shortly.

ALN9ja

Aug 10, 2017
@BillHyatt Thanks sir for all your help so far. You probably may not have a specific answer for my concern, but I can't help but notice that most people getting PPR from LVO all have AORs from the second half of the month....what's happening to AORs from the 1st - 10th of the month, especially for September and October. For example see below the list of those who got PPR today

22 Jul FSW
20 August PNP
27 August PNP
29 August PNP
18 Sep PNP
18 Sep PNP
20 Sep PNP
22 Sep FSW ....
.and this has been the trend for some time now.

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
i HAVE SEEN PPR WITH HIM/HER I ASSUME.famous for the harsh email wordings though
Yes, did receive a reply from him on January 30, "Your file is awaiting review in London office. You are still within the time of six months, we will contact yo if need any documents"
My AOR was 6th September 2017. So gain send him email on March 6th and then March 13th, but no reply for him. Just noticed update on my cic 48 hours back, nothing changed, waiting....