+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
That is always frustrating but this is due to some unknown Triage your file passes through. Some files are listed as high priority and they may get PPR sooner than others while others wait for a long long time. Another factor is backlogs at each analyst end.
What is this triage and what does LVO do in it?

asadqamar

Feb 27, 2018
Hi Bill. My AOR is 12th August and with London visa office. I'm at ip2 since February. My consultant sent email to LVO one month ago and they replied in generic after few days that my file is awaiting for final review. What should I do now??
Hi @bill waiting for ur resppnse

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Guys,
Need help....
I received an ADR from LVO to provide 'Employment Reference Letter' for spouse. Although I am a primary applicant but I have entered spouse details in Spouse personal history and submitted employment letters too.
Now, do I just upload a similar employment reference letter with current date in CIC or spouse should get employment letter similar to principal applicant (i.e. with duties & responsibilities, more details). Has anyone received such an ADR ?

@BillHyatt - HELP please . Sorry to tag you but it seems you are truly a helpful soul who seems to know most of the answers and respond promptly too. God bless.
If you are claiming points for her then send detail letters otherwise send the same with new dates and explain that you are not claiming points for her.

I hope this will help.

APSH

Mar 7, 2018
@@@@Hi Bill,

Can you please give your opinion on following status..
ADR LOE submitted on 19th March
Status changed additional documents section from We do not need additional documents to Not applicable on 20th March.
AOR 28th Aug PNP-O
PPR??

Regards

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@@@@Hi Bill,

Can you please give your opinion on following status..
ADR LOE submitted on 19th March
Status changed additional documents section from We do not need additional documents to Not applicable on 20th March.
AOR 28th Aug PNP-O
PPR??

Regards
Did you saw update in your profile? If yes then you are few steps away from PPR.

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
@BillHyatt

Hi, please what's your take on late November AOR. Got a message from LVO on the 12th of March that application is in process or awaiting review. Currently on IP2 with no additional documents needed. Thank you

A very big thank you for the selfless service you do here.

arhamusman

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
hi Bill,
i m march 2016 applicant here, my aor date is 17 march 2016, i m ip2 stage since 27 feb 2018,
my additional doc shows we r reviewing the additional doc u provided, and BG status shows we r processing ur Bg,
What u say about this status...

arhamusman

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
hi Bill,
i m march 2016 applicant here, my aor date is 17 march 2016, i m ip2 stage since 27 feb 2018,
my additional doc shows we r reviewing the additional doc u provided, and BG status shows we r processing ur Bg,
What u say about this status...
i m waiting ur response thanks

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
I was told about this in the past by applicants and many reported this after IRCC updates on Tuesday as well.

Applicants have started receiving height eye colour etc ADR and some reported PPR email.
This is true friends. Thanks a lot @BillHyatt for all your efforts and guidance.

I was told about this in the past by applicants and many reported this after IRCC updates on Tuesday as well.

Applicants have started receiving height eye colour etc ADR and some reported PPR email.
It's exactly as you said Chief. Got 'ghost' update on Thursday and Monday evening.. PPR :)

Here are my timeliness:
FSW- O ; LVO
AoR: 27th Oct'17
MP : 1st Nov'17
IP1: 2nd Nov'17
NA2: 8th Nov'17
FTD to London: 8th Dec'17
IP2: 27th Feb'18
PPR: 19th Mar

Reactions: 3M and IIO

mohibpaki

Jun 11, 2017
Did you saw update in your profile? If yes then you are few steps away from PPR.
Dear Mr. Bill,

I hope you will be having good time.
I was constantly reading your predictions from last 2 days regarding LVO and on Update Status in EE Profile... I am Oct 10 but didnt see any update status... Would you kindly shed some light on who dont see updated status, means there files are not touched and there is long way to PPR still?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards.