+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Dear bill, is this a speculation or it is really confirmed by London visa office ? Please help us to understand, we are all worried here
This is a technical error on IRCC ends that make profiles shows updated 24-48 hours before they receive ADR or PPR.

The results have 100% success rate to date.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
We confirm receipt of the documents requested. Your file is currently with a visa officer for review.

We will contact you again as soon as the review is completed.

Above is the reply I got from London. Wonder what it means?

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Updates on London Visa Office:
After Todays IRCC Updates, the applicants who are going to receive ADR or PPR in next 24-48 hours from London Visa Office will see an update written on their profiles but nothing has changed. The applicants who don't see updates written may also receive ADR tomorrow. However, it is confirmed that movements will be made in next 24-48 Hours by London Visa Office.

Good Luck and will be back with you guys tomorrow.
If I may ask, where did you get this info and also see my above post please

Muslimgirl

Jul 7, 2017
They need to call Local Visa Office or use Webform to confirm Interview Schedule.
I got a reply to my mail that officer has decided an interveiw convocation is waranted. I will hear from accra in few months. My ADR status shows not applicable. I just completed 6Months. Does thisb mean I have bto wait for few more months to get a common intervie. Its been 3 Weeks and no update from LVO and Accra

Last edited:

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
I got a reply to my mail that officer has decided an interveiw convocation is waranted. I will here from accra in two months. My ADR status shows not applicable. I just completed 6Months. Does thisb mean I have bto wait for few more months to get a common intervie. Its been 3 Weeks and no update from LVO and Accra
what does your my cic account shows in interview column you need an interview or you do not an interview ?

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
Updates on London Visa Office:
After Todays IRCC Updates, the applicants who are going to receive ADR or PPR in next 24-48 hours from London Visa Office will see an update written on their profiles but nothing has changed. The applicants who don't see updates written may also receive ADR tomorrow. However, it is confirmed that movements will be made in next 24-48 Hours by London Visa Office.

Good Luck and will be back with you guys tomorrow.
@BillHyatt You are really champ.. No words to say you thxs for unconditional support..

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
What about those that are scheduled for interview, what about interview dates? Somebof us are waiting for two months now, no interview date
Dear Bill Hyatt, this message is for you. My aor is 14th December. Is over 90 days now and I am still on IP1. Any predictions?

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Dear Bill Hyatt, I discovered that most of your predictions come true. My aor is 14th December. I am FSW outlander. My aor is 14th December. I got medical passed on 21st of December and file transfer date to London was 29th January. Since then there is no updates. Any predictions?

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Dear Bill Hyatt, I discovered that most of your predictions come true. My aor is 14th December. I am FSW outlander. My aor is 14th December. I got medical passed on 21st of December and file transfer date to London was 29th January. Since then there is no updates. Any predictions?
Haha this is getting ridiculous, this guy was nice enough to offer help and advise on some delayed and other special cases and now he needs a crystal ball to answer this question.

Not sure what kind of response u expect with so little info provided as input..

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Haha this is getting ridiculous, this guy was nice enough to offer help and advise on some delayed and other special cases and now he needs a crystal ball to answer this question.

Not sure what kind of response u expect with so little info provided as input..[/QU
Can you tell me what is missing please!

PeterEgus

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2017
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
14-12-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
Upfront Medicals
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-

Not sure what kind of response u expect with so little info provided as input..
What do you think I need to add again?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
We confirm receipt of the documents requested. Your file is currently with a visa officer for review.

We will contact you again as soon as the review is completed.

Above is the reply I got from London. Wonder what it means?
That’s good that file is being reviewed and you may get updates soon from them. Good Luck