+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

lion21

Mar 4, 2017
Usually, London open batches at Second Last Wednesday after every 3 months for PNP and we see IP2 and this was the case in Feb. So, now we should expect PPR every week.
The next opening of batches is expected to be in May.
Thanks for your quick response.

So this implies that i can expect PPR from now to remaining 2 months (as i was moved to IP2 around 22 days ago)...thats a lonnnngg wait after already almost 7 and half months since AOR.....

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
how was the interview do they grill on certain areas did you know why they called you for an interview ?
Like d guy earlier said on dis forum.... It is basically a talk with the officer n it depends on ur application.
I already said he wanted to know how I was going to get back to my career since I have work experience of 6 yrs back.
N no they do not interrogate or grill u.... It's a talk on all aspects of ur application.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks @BillHyatt for your reply is there any difference between interview and interview convocation as after waiting for 6 months and then picked for an interview convocation is making me worried
during my process i have got no adr request so i am worried as to why thy have called me for an interview convocation
Is it safe to call abu dhabi office and enquire about my interview date ?
Yes, and these both are same. You will be asked general questions and probably specific questions regarding Employment. Good Luck

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt

I renewed my passport recently. Is it compulsory I inform CIC of the renewal. Thanks.
Yes, do it immediately and send it directly to Local Visa Office with subject Change in Information (Urgent) and they should update records within 24-48 Hours. Do attach your Passport Scanned Copy. Using Webform is the last option as it can take weeks to update your records and many times without any confirmation.

I hope this will help.

Gbemjay

Mar 16, 2018
@BillHyatt

Thanks. But my problem is that I don’t even know my visa office. I sent a mail to Ottawa recently but no response. Just automatic response.
You can raise CSE by filling the web form or you can also call this cic number +6139444000 follow the voice prompt and you speak with a call center agent for all questions about your application will be answered.

I hope this help. Regards

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Updates on London Visa Office:
After Todays IRCC Updates, the applicants who are going to receive ADR or PPR in next 24-48 hours from London Visa Office will see an update written on their profiles but nothing has changed. The applicants who don't see updates written may also receive ADR tomorrow. However, it is confirmed that movements will be made in next 24-48 Hours by London Visa Office.

Good Luck and will be back with you guys tomorrow.

tundysho

Sep 30, 2017
After Todays IRCC Updates, the applicants who are going to receive ADR or PPR in next 24-48 hours from London Visa Office will see an update written on their profiles but nothing has changed. The applicants who don't see updates written may also receive ADR tomorrow. However, it is confirmed that movements will be made in next 24-48 Hours by London Visa Office.

you are very correct. A lot of my friends received PPR today. Mostly septembre AOR.

Zaloony

Jul 8, 2017
Dear bill, is this a speculation or it is really confirmed by London visa office ? Please help us to understand, we are all worried here

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018

that is a relief!
Thanks Bill for your unconditional support

Muslimgirl

Jul 7, 2017

What about those that are scheduled for interview, what about interview dates? Somebof us are waiting for two months now, no interview date