+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Dear @BillHyatt
I have already crossed 6 months timeline & i received a mail yesterday for my status update from VCM about an interview convocation in abu dhabi office and my cic account shows no update about about the interview needed nor there is any interview letter in my cic account can i call abu dhabi office and ask about my interview schedule ? please advice
Yes, you can and ask them to send a letter to CIC Profile as well.

gka008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hi everyone,

Would appreciate your kind assistance. I received AOR February 2018. A week later medical was passed and I was asked for adr police clearance in my country of residence. The same day I was also moved to IP2. Is that normal? Seeing a lot of posts in this thread, most people take a few months before they reach IP2.

Thanks

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Yes, you can and ask them to send a letter to CIC Profile as well.
Thanks @BillHyatt for your reply is there any difference between interview and interview convocation as after waiting for 6 months and then picked for an interview convocation is making me worried
during my process i have got no adr request so i am worried as to why thy have called me for an interview convocation
Is it safe to call abu dhabi office and enquire about my interview date ?

drdimples

Feb 12, 2018
@BillHyatt

Kindly assist with this:

I got my GCMS note last week and Eligibility states "recommend interview". Security shows " not started" while Criminality and Medicals, "passed"

AOR is July 23,2017 and I went into IP2 February 27 with Additional documents also changing to Not Applicable.

Actually, I'm a bit confused.

I had sent an email to LVO February 19 and got a response from an agent (VCM, a program assistant) on the same day that the migration officer has decided that an interview is warranted and that the Accra visa office will contact me for an interview date. However, 2 days later another agent (DJM, his role was not stated) responded to the same email stating:

" we are still looking at your case-rest assured that we will contact you once we have an update"

Incidentally, Eligibility, medical and criminality were passed at CIO before transfer to LVO back in September 2017 as stated in the officer's notes. There were 2 notes from the officer at LVO; the text is blank for one while the other note states:

"No FOSS records. Present application is the only one that comes up under integrated search."

I'd be grateful if you can shed light/make sense of this and also advise on the next step to take. Note that as at January 27 when the GCMS was generated, there's no S.15 or any other SS on the notes.

Thanks

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Thanks @BillHyatt for your reply is there any difference between interview and interview convocation as after waiting for 6 months and then picked for an interview convocation is making me worried
during my process i have got no adr request so i am worried as to why thy have called me for an interview convocation
They did not say anything about when the interview will be held?
Because interviews are going on right now in Abu Dhabi starting from 18th March till the end of the week I guess.
I had mine today.... It went well.... D officer was v nice n at d end said that he passed my eligibility.
I am a pharmacist n not working currently.... So his main concern was whether I would b able to clear all pharmacy exams n start working again.

APSH

Mar 7, 2018
Dear @BillHyatt
I have already crossed 6 months timeline & i received a mail yesterday for my status update from VCM about an interview convocation in abu dhabi office and my cic account shows no update about about the interview needed nor there is any interview letter in my cic account can i call abu dhabi office and ask about my interview schedule ? please advice
I think you can directly go on requested date n time. Khushi ,can you share your timeline?

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
They did not say anything about when the interview will be held?
Because interviews are going on right now in Abu Dhabi starting from 18th March till the end of the week I guess.
I had mine today.... It went well.... D officer was v nice n at d end said that he passed my eligibility.
I am a pharmacist n not working currently.... So his main concern was whether I would b able to clear all pharmacy exams n start working again.
actually i received a mail from VCM yesterday for my status update so he said i would have to an interview convocation at abu dhabi office and abu dhabi offcie will contact me
there is no update about the interview in my cic account still shows you do not need an interview and there isn't any interview letter as well in my cic account

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
I came to know about my interview in November when I completed 6 months on my application.... After repeated emails i got a reply from DRD that an officer has deemed an interview is required which will take place in Abu Dhabi on their next area visit. But they did not have a date for it then. He said he wud contact again once they had a date n to jeep correspondence to a minimum. Then I received an email in Feb for my interview today.

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
actually i received a mail from VCM yesterday for my status update so he said i would have to an interview convocation at abu dhabi office and abu dhabi offcie will contact me
there is no update about the interview in my cic account still shows you do not need an interview and there isn't any interview letter as well in my cic account
In my CIC account it changed to I need an interview on 27th Feb before that it nwver showed.... Depends on wen they update.

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
sept 25 aor no adr request it shows we dont need any additional documents
ip2 since 27th feb
london visa office
My medicals expire next month so d officer said they will try to extend them but he is not in charge of it so cannot say for sure.
Still security process is ongoing n I have added my newborn son to my application so he said to expect PPR in 2-3 months time.

khushi.saxena

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
My medicals expire next month so d officer said they will try to extend them but he is not in charge of it so cannot say for sure.
Still security process is ongoing n I have added my newborn son to my application so he said to expect PPR in 2-3 months time.
so shud i send a cse enquiry to abu dhabi office for my status update