+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt

I got a response from VCM that my file is awaiting final review from a migration officer on March 12 ins response to my IRCC CSE enquiry.

I am July 31st PNP-O applicant, my BG check is still IP1 and ADR not applicable as per the CIC account info.

I ordered GCMS notes earlier in November where a review required was written for my spouse PCC. Not sure whether this was the reason still being at IP1. All other things were stated MET and ready to finalize at CIO level.

What do you think my status is up to? Should I order new set of GCMS? Do you suggest to contact them again?
Yes, IP1 can be due to this and order GCMS Notes can benefit at this stage.

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Guys)) seriously, how long do you think it may take for the ppr after the interview?
I have read somewhere that it takes around 2 weeks to 2 months after an interview..... Don't know for sure.

How long did d interview last?? What were the main concerns of the officer?? N did u figure out you were chosen for an interview?

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
I have read somewhere that it takes around 2 weeks to 2 months after an interview..... Don't know for sure.

How long did d interview last?? What were the main concerns of the officer?? N did u figure out you were chosen for an interview?
* Why you were chosen for an interview?

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017

2 months??? Nooo
Well mostly hey were concerned about our company as we are self employed, so they asked how do we work, who are the clients etc. He said that many people register companies just for resident visa, but do not actually work there. And they wanted to check is our company a dummy or a real company. It lasted for about 40 minutes.
Man, i really dont want to wait that long, its already more than 8 months((

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
2 months??? Nooo
Well mostly hey were concerned about our company as we are self employed, so they asked how do we work, who are the clients etc. He said that many people register companies just for resident visa, but do not actually work there. And they wanted to check is our company a dummy or a real company. It lasted for about 40 minutes.
Man, i really dont want to wait that long, its already more than 8 months((
Thank a lot! A bit nervous abt my interview.... Good to get a bit feedback n hopefully u'll get ur ppr soon!

Muzzamil0005

Jan 23, 2018
During Nomination Security Screening, Criminality, Medicals, and Background Part of Admissibility is never carried out. They only do PNP Eligibility Test and a brief check that you meet MEC of IRCC.

Ohhh.... thanks for the information. I read somewhere in the forum that for PNP candidates security screening is done while nomination itself... anywez my friend applied after me under fsw he received the ppr but I am still in IP2. Do you have any idea why they are not giving preference to PNP candidates.

SIDRAH17

Jan 21, 2018
Hi :)

Sorry if this question has been asked before in this thread but I was wondering if I need to disclose my UK student loan? And if so, what documentation do I need to provide?
I have my student loan contract but it doesn't say anything about the loan being payable if you earn a certain amount etc...
I was planning to write a paragraph on my LOE stating how the UK student loan system works so its not a proper loan etc...? But would this be enough?

Please advise and thanks in advance :)

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request