+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Muzzamil0005

Jan 23, 2018
Yes, that's true that FSW applications are processed much faster than PNP. This is mainly due to Resources they put on each stream and backlogs.
Yup thanks for update!!! Hope they start to process PNP fast because unable to plan anything & many things are getting delayed due to this. Anyways other than waiting we cant do anything.

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Sorry, brother but that's the only thing I can say. Security Screening is an unpredictable and painful process. The information is not shared by the IRCC and therefore, it is hard to say what exactly is going on. If your file is selected due to International Relations or due to your Nationality then this will not take much time. However, if the matter is related to Financial or Criminal Investigation then it takes a lot more time.

I hope this will help. Good Luck with your speedy PPR.
Mr BillHyatt , how do we know that a file is selected for screening because of criminal and financial reasons and just because of nationality? And what are the financial investigation?

Reactions: Gbemjay

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Mr BillHyatt , how do we know that a file is selected for screening because of criminal and financial reasons and just because of nationality? And what are the financial investigation?
S.15 is related to International Relations and Nationality Based Investigation While S.16 is related to Criminal and Financial Investigations. Financial Investigations can include Corruption, Money Laundering, Frauds or any financial crime that might be carried out against you or your company you are working in or used to work for.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
What was the reply u got from LBM..
Thank you for your email.

This application is awaiting further review. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to.

You need take no further action at this time.

Yours sincerely,

LBM

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

arslan450

Sep 14, 2015
@BillHyatt What stage it is?

Your application is still awaiting further review and we have no information for you at this time. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to.

Yours sincerely,

DJM
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) | Immigration Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC)

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres

eljay007

Feb 8, 2018
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
24-08-2017
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
File Transfer...
14-Dec-2017
Hello All,

My AOR is NOV 1,2017 and I was moved to IP2 on 27 Feb,2018.
I would like to just make an enquiry to LVO on the status of my application via mail.
Please what is the email address and whats should the nature of the message be like.

Thanks

Nader230

Mar 12, 2018
Hello All,

My AOR is NOV 1,2017 and I was moved to IP2 on 27 Feb,2018.
I would like to just make an enquiry to LVO on the status of my application via mail.
Please what is the email address and whats should the nature of the message be like.

Thanks
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Nature of email should be something like: "Oi you *****! Where's my application at, *****?"

Jokes aside: Keep it simple, short and sweet.
"What is the status of my application?"

However I do not recommend you email them because your application is still within the 6 months processing times and they are most likely to reply saying: "Your application is being processed. Considering your application is still within the 6 months processing times, please refrain from making contact."

APSH

Mar 7, 2018
Hello Respected Billhyatt...

I have been requested for re medical in feb 2018 and passed on 28th Feb , AOR 28th Aug 2017, Would you able to give your thoughts on my case?
IP2 on 27th Feb

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Hello Respected Billhyatt...

I have been requested for re medical in feb 2018 and passed on 28th Feb , AOR 28th Aug 2017, Would you able to give your thoughts on my case?
IP2 on 27th Feb
When did your first medical expire?

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016

This application is awaiting further review. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to.

Yours sincerely,

LBM

I have received exactly the same reply from LBM last week. I am 27th Oct AoR. Is it somebody copy pasting :)

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016

Yours sincerely,

LBM

Ideally it's IP2 and it should not take much time for PPR. What are ur timeliness..