NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
04-06-2017
On 12-Dec-17 - Awaiting review from VCM
On 29-Jan-18 - Awaiting review from VCM
On 12-Mar-18 - Still awaiting review from VCM

you see someone there is sitting on file to hatch it may be he thinks sitting on it will produce eggs for his/her breakfast.
AoR - Oct 4 2017.
My AOR IS 4th june 17
Recd gcms notes
Yesterday it mention
Eligibility passed
Medical passed
Criminality passed
Info sharing: complete
I am pnp nb
My eligibility was last updated on 23 jan 18

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
I would like to request you guys to report the department from where you are getting replies from London Visa Office. There is a code word used for each department such as:
- EXP (Immigration and Medical Services Division)
- VCM (Program Assistant)
etc.

I found an interesting pattern of files moving through departments and need to confirm this through the larger sample of files. So, kindly update here with Department and Status of your file.

Thanks in advance.

MINE HAS BEEN FROM ***DRD*** ALL THROUGH SO FAR.......SAYING MY FILE WAS WITH AN IMMIGRATION OFFICER. POST SENDING SO MANY EMAILS...I GOT FRUSTRATED AND SENT THEM A ANOTHER NASTY EMAIL ASKING " WHY THE DELAY" TO WHICH I GOT A REPLY FROM ***FZV*** INFORMING THEY CANNOT ANSWER SUCH QUESTIONS......ALL THE EMAILS I SENT AFTER THAT ...I HAVE HAD NO REPSONSE

Mbwaiter

Mar 29, 2015
Hello everyone,
My current status shows as below

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help -
Application status: Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check:We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress.

Based on above information, can some experts let me know which stage is my application.
Kind Regards

tundysho

Sep 30, 2017
I have ready almost the entire thread of discussion and I am even more confused

is everybody's application sent to London or what?

If not,how else can I know where it was sent to without having to send them a mail

I kind of feel reluctant to begin communication with them since my AOR is 19/12

Thank you for your reply

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hello everyone,
My current status shows as below

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help -
Application status: Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check:We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress.

Based on above information, can some experts let me know which stage is my application.
Kind Regards
You are in IP2 mate.