+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

IIO

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
sept 26..mp 7th oct...ip2=feb 27th...fswo...

Nigeria
Really! We have similar timelines my AOR is 24th Sept and I also moved to IP2 on 27th of Feb. Are there any peculiarities in your application? I've heard the interviews are usually not very serious and are pretty short. Its adviced that you get aquinted with all that you filled in your application and documents submitted. Infact I've heard that if the interview goes well, they issue COPR on the spot. So it may actually be a good thing.

Reactions: Awel

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
Hello everyone, I got a message from LVO that I would attend an interview at Accra visa office. Please does anyone know how long it takes to have an interview date fixed?
hi awel, you need to familiar with your entire work experience,duties and number of people working under you and who you report to,u can raise a CSE, forward it to accra office and you will get a date pretty soon

Reactions: Awel

EllaB

Oct 21, 2017
How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker.

You're welcome

Thank you!

Awel

Jul 17, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2017
Doc's Request.
07-10-2017
AOR Received.
26-09-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
hi awel, you need to familiar with your entire work experience,duties and number of people working under you and who you report to,u can raise a CSE, forward it to accra office and you will get a date pretty soon
PPleas check your pm

Awel

Jul 17, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2017
Doc's Request.
07-10-2017
AOR Received.
26-09-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Really! We have similar timelines my AOR is 24th Sept and I also moved to IP2 on 27th of Feb. Are there any peculiarities in your application? I've heard the interviews are usually not very serious and are pretty short. Its adviced that you get aquinted with all that you filled in your application and documents submitted. Infact I've heard that if the interview goes well, they issue COPR on the spot. So it may actually be a good thing.
Thank you so much

Reactions: kjabbar

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
sept 26..mp 7th oct...ip2=feb 27th...fswo...

Nigeria
Am also a Nigerian too. All the best in ur interview. Although u r d first person from niga talking about interview. Others I knw of in other forum r either from Pakistan or India.
Do u hv any idea y u r scheduled for interview?

Reactions: kjabbar

Amardeeps4

Aug 7, 2016
DUBAI
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
At that time ‘awaiting final review’
Hello @MJacob . Congratulations.

My timeline is similar to yours:
AOR: 5th July 2017
Medical Passed: August 2017
BG: NA (do not remember the date)
GCMS Notes recd: 16th Jan 2018 (Status: Securty Not Started, rest all passed)
BG: Changed to IP2 from NA (we are processing your background check) on 21st Feb 2018.
Same email recd from LVO: 21st Feb 2018 (Please be advised that your application is awaiting final review in our London office).
PPR:

Now waiting for my golden email!!!

Reactions: MJacob

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have just noticed this blog and was wondering if anyone from May AOR still waiting for their PPR's in here. It seems to me that my file is stuck at the London VO. Both myself and my attorney have raised the status update request on separate occasions to which we got the same reply back that "my file is currently with the visa officer and that no further action is required at this moment".

Is anyone else in the same situation?

JANTZ

Jan 29, 2018
Am also a Nigerian too. All the best in ur interview. Although u r d first person from niga talking about interview. Others I knw of in other forum r either from Pakistan or India.
Do u hv any idea y u r scheduled for interview?
I heard when details of jod responsibilities are not clear on reference letter, interviews is used to clarify instead of refusal on basis that job duties don't comply with NOC

JANTZ

Jan 29, 2018
Hello @MJacob . Congratulations.

My timeline is similar to yours:
AOR: 5th July 2017
Medical Passed: August 2017
BG: NA (do not remember the date)
GCMS Notes recd: 16th Jan 2018 (Status: Securty Not Started, rest all passed)
BG: Changed to IP2 from NA (we are processing your background check) on 21st Feb 2018.
Same email recd from LVO: 21st Feb 2018 (Please be advised that your application is awaiting final review in our London office).
PPR:

Now waiting for my golden email!!!
Did you send any email asking for where your application is processed? or London VO sends it one if file is moved there?