Below is my timeline.

Aor 24th july
MP 17Th August
FTD LVO 17SEP
ADR 19SEP Travel history
NA2 22nd SEP
IP2 23rd nov
PPR ?????

I am waiting for my ppr. My Ip2 phase has crossed 74 days. Total day since AOR 197 days. Really getting worried. Last reply from LVO got was below.

Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently undergoing background checks at this stage. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise when these checks will be completed due to the high volume of files. However, please rest assured we will contact you if/when further information is required.

We appreciate your patience during this process.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

Can anyone advice, am I selected for security screening or this reply looks positive. Its only delayed process?

Regards

Reactions: Shoaib79

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Webinar: Information Session on Immigration to Canada
The High Commission of Canada is hosting a webinar on working and living in Canada temporarily and permanently. An official from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada will present information and answer your questions live. Please note that this session will be conducted in English; however, the question period will be bilingual, English and French.

Webinar Details:

Information session on immigration to Canada
Thursday, February 22, 2018
13:00 to 14:00 (London, GMT)

To participate, please send an email to ldn.cic.events@international.gc.ca with your name, citizenship, country of residence and email. Please also be sure to include 22-03-101 in the subject line of your email.

We will provide you with the link to the webinar approximately 24 hours before it takes place. Note that places are limited. Anyone unable to participate in this webinar will be automatically registered in the next available webinar.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/events-evenements/information_session_webinar-Canada-webinar_session_information.aspx?lang=eng#ic1

sfaizi

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
U
Below is my timeline.

Aor 24th july
MP 17Th August
FTD LVO 17SEP
ADR 19SEP Travel history
NA2 22nd SEP
IP2 23rd nov
PPR ?????

I am waiting for my ppr. My Ip2 phase has crossed 74 days. Total day since AOR 197 days. Really getting worried. Last reply from LVO got was below.

Your application is currently undergoing background checks at this stage. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise when these checks will be completed due to the high volume of files. However, please rest assured we will contact you if/when further information is required.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Can anyone advice, am I selected for security screening or this reply looks positive. Its only delayed process?

Regards
I've received the exact same worded email from "EXP" except it was not mentioned the high volume.

Just mentioned that can't tell how long it will take to complete.

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Below is my timeline.

Aor 24th july
MP 17Th August
FTD LVO 17SEP
ADR 19SEP Travel history
NA2 22nd SEP
IP2 23rd nov
PPR ?????

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Regards
I am in the same boat. I think you should order gcms notes. I got mine yesterday and found that I 'm not in security screening. I guess the delay is due to backlogs.

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017

Your passport details have been updated. Your file is currently in London being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required from you at this moment. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind Regards,

DRD
I got the same response (Except the passport update part) with the same agent signature 2 weeks ago and so far nothing

Zeeman4

Sep 1, 2016
I was getting earlier normal message of background check. But once i crossed 180days. They reply me and addition huge volume of file, which is positive for me. Because my file is not processing because of back logs. I already gcms on 28jan, ehich will also take time. Hope everything ok and i share my ppr news before that time.

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Guys, did anyone receive an update today?

Deiabah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
File Transfer...
08-09-2017
Below is my timeline.

Aor 24th july
MP 17Th August
FTD LVO 17SEP
ADR 19SEP Travel history
NA2 22nd SEP
IP2 23rd nov
PPR ?????

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Regards

Same here mate,
AoR April 2nd
Medical Passed: July 27th
FTD: September 8th
IP2: November 10th

Dealing with EXP as well.
Ordered GCMS notes that was generated on December 20th.

Eligibility, Medical and Criminality (Passed)
Stuck in BGC with S.15(1) code.

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Same here mate,
AoR April 2nd

Did you see security screening in sub activity of your notes?

Zeeman4

Sep 1, 2016
Same here mate,
AoR April 2nd

Did u try to contact email? What they reply.

goodpart

Nov 17, 2017
Hello Guys,

220 days after AOR, I finally got my PPR yesterday!
I am very thankful to God and to everyone who shared their experience on this forum. I learnt a lot.
It was a long wait but reading all your posts made the journey easier. So I am sharing my timeline to encourage others who might have been waiting for so long as well. I pray your PPR arrives sooner than you expect.

Timeline:
AOR: July 1
MP/IP1 : July 19
ADR [PCC] : July 20
ADR Uploaded: Aug 21
File Transferred to LVO : Aug 30
New Passport Uploaded: Dec 22
IP2: Feb 5
PPR: Feb 6

Mona Hashaam

Sep 27, 2017
Hello Guys,

220 days after AOR, I finally got my PPR yesterday!
I am very thankful to God and to everyone who shared their experience on this forum. I learnt a lot.
It was a long wait but reading all your posts made the journey easier. So I am sharing my timeline to encourage others who might have been waiting for so long as well. I pray your PPR arrives sooner than you expect.

Timeline:
AOR: July 1
MP/IP1 : July 19
ADR [PCC] : July 20
ADR Uploaded: Aug 21
File Transferred to LVO : Aug 30
New Passport Uploaded: Dec 22
IP2: Feb 5
PPR: Feb 6
congratulations !!