+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

ray_18

May 1, 2017
It changed to donot need additional documents when the file moved to lvo on Oct 3, and is the same till today.
It did changed when you sent them additional docs ? Mine changed to being reviewed from we do not need hope it's normal along with ip2

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
It did changed when you sent them additional docs ? Mine changed to being reviewed from we do not need hope it's normal along with ip2
Yes it did change to we need more documents to continue processing, but changed back to we donot need additional documents when I uploaded schedule A.

ray_18

May 1, 2017
Yes it did change to we need more documents to continue processing, but changed back to we donot need additional documents when I uploaded schedule A.
Ip2 and we need more documents were changed together or docs status was changed later? Now Any guess for pattern of LVO? Does mine seems OK?

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Ip2 and we need more documents were changed together or docs status was changed later? Now Any guess for pattern of LVO? Does mine seems OK?
IP2 was on Nov 8 and additional documents request was on nov 29 which changed the documents section. When requested document was uploaded the documents section again changed back to we donot need additional documents.

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
@BillHyatt @legalfalcon can anyone advise me on the below scenario?

My passport is valid till 31 Aug this year. End of Feb will hit the 6 month document validity mark for new visas. Would you recommend that I renew the passport now and submit a new one or wait this month till I hear back from LVO on the next step before I do that?

Would submitting a new valid passport at this stage delay the process?

My aor is Jun 29 and I’m 217 days into the wait time. Appreciate your guidance. _/\_

tlh_khan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi guys,

I sent a mail to LVO yesterday and received the response below two hours later. Please what does further review mean?

"

Thank you for your email.

Your application is still awaiting further review and we have no information for you at this time. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to.

You need take no further action at this time".
Hi,

I am in the same boat I also got same response from DJM

tlh_khan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
I also received the reply from lvo yesterday. The reply is:

Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently undergoing background verification checks. No further action is required from you. We will be in touch regarding the next steps in due course.

Kind Regards,

DRD
Hi,

What is DRD and DJM can you explain

sfaizi

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Hi,

Just noticed a change in my application details with regards to "Additional Documents"

"We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details."

TImeline as follows:
AOR - 12 March 2017

1st ADR - 13 Oct 17
2nd ADR - 16 Nov 17
BGC status - 9 Dec 17

BGC status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" on 9 Dec 17

Any clue as to what they may require?

I'm assuming PCC as it was submitted in Mar-17 and they may request for a renewed PCC.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Hi,

Just noticed a change in my application details with regards to "Additional Documents"

"We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details."

TImeline as follows:
AOR - 12 March 2017

1st ADR - 13 Oct 17
2nd ADR - 16 Nov 17
BGC status - 9 Dec 17

BGC status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" on 9 Dec 17

Any clue as to what they may require?

I'm assuming PCC as it was submitted in Mar-17 and they may request for a renewed PCC.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Did you order gcms notes