Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@BillHyatt @legalfalcon can anyone advise me on the below scenario?

My passport is valid till 31 Aug this year. End of Feb will hit the 6 month document validity mark for new visas. Would you recommend that I renew the passport now and submit a new one or wait this month till I hear back from LVO on the next step before I do that?

Would submitting a new valid passport at this stage delay the process?

My aor is Jun 29 and I’m 217 days into the wait time. Appreciate your guidance. _/\_
You should get your PP renewed as it is about to expire. After you get your new PP, you can send a CSE and the scanned copies of the PP. This will help you save time when your application is approved.

Reactions: MJacob

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt @legalfalcon can anyone advise me on the below scenario?

My passport is valid till 31 Aug this year. End of Feb will hit the 6 month document validity mark for new visas. Would you recommend that I renew the passport now and submit a new one or wait this month till I hear back from LVO on the next step before I do that?

Would submitting a new valid passport at this stage delay the process?

My aor is Jun 29 and I’m 217 days into the wait time. Appreciate your guidance. _/\_
You can renew your passport and then send the bio pages directly to Visa Office or through IRCC Web Form and they will just update your profile. One of the applicants did this last week and London Visa Office asked him to email New Passport Copy directly to them and they updated his records in few minutes and sent him AOR of updated information.

I hope this will help.

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Hi is there anybody here with April AOR still waiting for PPR. I am a PNP. My AOR for PR is April 21. My BG staus changed in 21 Nov. After that no update. I wrote an email to LVO on 15 Jan and they replied next day saying that case officer has made the initial assessment and background checks are required. These BG checks take time as not done by LVO.
What to make of this reply? Any help?

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
You can renew your passport and then send the bio pages directly to Visa Office or through IRCC Web Form and they will just update your profile. One of the applicants did this last week and London Visa Office asked him to email New Passport Copy directly to them and they updated his records in few minutes and sent him AOR of updated information.

I hope this will help.
Thanks a lot Bill - Would his delay or affect the current wait times or process?

I have already spent 219 days on waiting with R10 and medical cleared as of Nov 2017.

Thanks for your insights.

kamalt

Apr 13, 2017
Hi all

My app is also in the London visa office. I got PPR on 6 dec 2017 but I had a change in family composition end of November. I wrote back to LvO and they asked for my child’s medicals to be done on 21 dec 2016. Did medicals on 27 dec and send all docs to LvO which reached on 3 Jan 2018. I even sent an email to ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca but until now there has been no reply from them nor an update on mycic. Any ideas on what to do next? It has been more than 28 days for a response as per their response time.

caleb1111

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hi guys, my application will technically be 6 months old today Aug 2 AOR, FSW O, I intend to contact LVO by mail and via webform tomorrow .. the delay has been stressful for me and my family ...
Thank you for your email.

Your passport details have been updated. Your file is currently in London being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required from you at this moment. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind Regards,

DRD

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Thank you for your email.

Your passport details have been updated. Your file is currently in London being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required from you at this moment. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind Regards,

DRD
@caleb1111 did you submit a new passport?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks a lot Bill - Would his delay or affect the current wait times or process?

I have already spent 219 days on waiting with R10 and medical cleared as of Nov 2017.

Thanks for your insights.
No, it will not delay your application as it takes only a few hours for them to update your details.

sfaizi

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Hi is there anybody here with April AOR still waiting for PPR. I am a PNP. My AOR for PR is April 21. My BG staus changed in 21 Nov. After that no update. I wrote an email to LVO on 15 Jan and they replied next day saying that case officer has made the initial assessment and background checks are required. These BG checks take time as not done by LVO.
What to make of this reply? Any help?
March AOR and BG status changed 9 dec

Reactions: Shoaib79