App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Guys, if your application is stuck at the London Visa Office, please start tweeting with hashtag #getLVOWorking #getLondonVOWorking. A whatsapp group with 257 applicants whose FSW and PNP applications are stuck at the London Visa Office is trying to get some attention from IRCC and the London Visa Office. Help us tweet

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Congratulations !
Would you mind telling me what your ADRs were ?
Thnx mona

First I was asked for Payslips, Bank Statement, proof of relationship with my uncle in Canada, income tax details
And later they asked me to redo my medical as it was expiring

Regards

Dreamer06

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Thnx mona

First I was asked for Payslips, Bank Statement, proof of relationship with my uncle in Canada, income tax details

Regards
Congratulations. Do you mind telling which month you medical was expiring? I am wondering if they make all applicants redo medicals before approval

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Congratulations. Do you mind telling which month you medical was expiring? I am wondering if they make all applicants redo medicals before approval
medical is valid for 1 year i did mine in Jan last year

Regards

mohibpaki

Jun 11, 2017
Assessed means your document is reviewed by the analyst but the decision is pending which will be made by Officer in Local Visa Office.

Checked means your document is reviewed and analyst is satisfied.

Review Required means an officer needs to review your document before making a decision on it.

I hope this will help.

HI BillHyat,

Do you think recent visit of Ahmed Hussen to LVO will expedite the processes?

Thanks

abkinmo

Sep 8, 2017
Thnx mona

Regards
Congrats... didn't you submit bank statement and payslip with your initial application? What do you think was the issue with your initial POF?

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Hi Guys,
I'm May AoR and for some reason I've been on IP2 since July. GCMS notes say its all good on my file. Emailed London on Wednesday and got this reply... Do you reckon I order new set of notes co

Thank you for your email.

Your file is currently in London being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required from you at this moment. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind Regards,
DRD
I got the same exact response today...Any updates on your application?

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Thnx mona

Regards
Congratsssss.....pls,wen u wer asked to submit bank statement, did u submit a new bank statement or d one u submitted wen u initially applied. Pls reply cos I was asked to submit payslip and bankstatement, showing salary payment. Bt, in my cic acct, a space with title replacement of POF was provided
Pls reply or anyone who has an idea should ie whether to submit d old

DENGUET

Jan 29, 2018
Good day, Fam!
We are carrying out a peaceful petition via Twitter, which would work in tandem with our change petition to get the London visa office working. Janice barely gets up to 2 comments on any of her tweetz, so we need us all to make some POLITE noise by commenting under Janice's tweet about Ahmed's visit. I am positive that we can get at least 66 more comments there in the next 24hrs.
Thats the current challenge, fam. Do this for your Canadian dream...do this for the better lives you envision for yourself and your dependents.
100 tweets in 24 hours...
Thank you, Fam.

@CanadianUK
@JaniceCharette
@AhmedDHussen
@JustinTrudeau
#GetLVOworking

https://twitter.com/JaniceCharette/status/956852860444205057

Please, tell your friends to tell their friends. Tell your family to tell their family. Tell your dependents to open Twitter accts n join the struggle.
Tell your enemies that the fastest way to get rid of you is by *politely* tweeting. Its the weekends so most of us aint tied down with office work. We need all the help we can get!!!

Thank you

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Did anyone receive a status update on their application from the London VO today?

tywizzle

Jan 6, 2018
thank you and God bless yes i will use timerslot's post for adequate preparation,i am confident will pick it up that same day thanks again for your concern
Hello Paulosky, I hope you are well. just wondering how your interview on the 26th went. Im hoping you have your PPR and can share your experience

abkinmo

Sep 8, 2017
Congratsssss.....pls,wen u wer asked to submit bank statement, did u submit a new bank statement or d one u submitted wen u initially applied. Pls reply cos I was asked to submit payslip and bankstatement, showing salary payment. Bt, in my cic acct, a space with title replacement of POF was provided
Pls reply or anyone who has an idea should ie whether to submit d old
You are expected to submit an updated and current bank statement showing salary with your payslips.