+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

sanjayaUAE

Mar 19, 2017
We can only wish for best but as I am saying from day one that process can only speed up if more Human Resource is added. It is not possible for any analyst to review 70-80 files at a time. Computers can only get files quicker from one place to another but it still needs to be reviewed by Humans.
@BillHyat ; Cant agree with you @All. This is purely laziness of LVO. Education is done by WES / IELTS by BC / All Birth Certificates and other document are attested by country's ministry of FA /Consulates /Regulated bodies . Initial Eligibility is done by CIO . Only they shud verify the PPC with respective country's ...LVO case officers are involved with more extra curriculum activities than working . Really inefficient & less productive ...If u add more human resources , they will certainly bring new bunch of ppl to their Energy Saving Mode ;-)

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Extremely poor performance!
Three days of this week have gone by with a single PPR. (As per myimmitracker)

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
Hello Guys,

i know i might be bugging. but may i ask what is the average time LVO is taking to process applications? i know some of them are waiting for more than 6 months. I want to know for the majority of the applications what it is taking.

My AOR is NOV 28. Meds Passed 11 Dec 2017 and in IP1 since then.. not even moved to na2...

i mailed the cic office to check the status and they told me my file is in London... so basically Welcome to Hell :)

Nishant.

Deiabah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
File Transfer...
08-09-2017
Hi guys,

AoR April 2nd
Medical & N/A2: July 27th
FTD: September 8th to London VO.
IP2: November 10th

GCMS notes, generated “December 20th” with the below update.

Code S.15(1) on the top right corner.

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

What is going on here? Anyone?!

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Hi guys,

AoR April 2nd
Medical & N/A2: July 27th
FTD: September 8th to London VO.
IP2: November 10th

GCMS notes, generated “December 20th” with the below update.

Code S.15(1) on the top right corner.

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

What is going on here? Anyone?!
What is the agent's review?