+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

mycroft

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Congratulations. What was the adr?
Thank you.

Adr: payslips, salary bank statement showing salary deposits, copies of old and current passports esp stamped visa pages, details of previous international travels.

I also had to submit a new proof of funds as my initial investment had matured. I rolled it over for another six months so I got a new certificate. I sent a detailed letter of explanation as well.

Reactions: Aashy09

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Do you mean you haven’t received your notes? How long ago did you place the request? Which website did you use to request them?
I have a representative, They sent the first note last Sept. 16 yet no reply, so they re-send the notes last Dec. 14, I really don’t have access on my account. The last thing I know is when I got the reply from CPC that my file is in London and my BG is NA since August. How about you how long did you wait for your GCMS notes reply?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I have a representative, They sent the first note last Sept. 16 yet no reply, so they re-send the notes last Dec. 14, I really don’t have access on my account. The last thing I know is when I got the reply from CPC that my file is in London and my BG is NA since August. How about you how long did you wait for your GCMS notes reply?
GCMS notes take around 35 days to be sent. 3 out of the 4 times I ordered them, I received them in exactly 30 days. Anyway, you don’t need access to your account to order them. You only need your application number. I use getgcms.com to order mine. Try to order yours yourself and see.

But just to be clear, your representative sent you the notes? Or they sent a request for them but never received them?

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
GCMS notes take around 35 days to be sent. 3 out of the 4 times I ordered them, I received them in exactly 30 days. Anyway, you don’t need access to your account to order them. You only need your application number. I use getgcms.com to order mine. Try to order yours yourself and see.

But just to be clear, your representative sent you the notes? Or they sent a request for them but never received them?
Thank you for being so accomodating. They sent the notes directly and I haven’t seen what’s inside the notes. Anyway I will try to do it by myself. Thank you again.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Thank you.

Adr: payslips, salary bank statement showing salary deposits, copies of old and current passports esp stamped visa pages, details of previous international travels.

I also had to submit a new proof of funds as my initial investment had matured. I rolled it over for another six months so I got a new certificate. I sent a detailed letter of explanation as well.
Did they ask you about Payslips and salary deposits for current or previous employment?

Algabir

Dec 4, 2017
For those who have received CoPR, can you advise on what you did in response to you PPR? Did you upload anything to MyCIC? Did you include the height and eye color thing? Did you include anything else with your passport? Did you take your photo with a commercial photographer? etc

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hi Progress and Paulosky, how are you guys doing? I hope you have gotten interview dates from London? Just checking up on you guys.

Take care

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, Please help !!

I received this just now and confused how to upload the first request!

Height and eye color details This must be received at this office by: 2018/01/22  >

Updated copy of teh passport bio page. This must be received at this office by: 2018/01/22
I uploaded the Docs same Day. When do you expect LVO to send me the passport request ?

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
@BillHyatt. Hope you are doing great. Can you please tell which batch is currently being cleared at LVO and when will they take up August AORs transferred during the first half of October?
TIA.

abkinmo

Sep 8, 2017
Hi Progress and Paulosky, how are you guys doing? I hope you have gotten interview dates from London? Just checking up on you guys.

Take care
Pls what's the likelihood that one would be called for interview by London VO? Are there any indications whatsoever?