Medical for newborn: July 2017
New Police clearance: November 2017
Bio page, height and eye color: January 12 2018
PPR: January 12 2018

Last edited:

Temitizzle

Dec 8, 2017
HI

Congratulations ! ,Can you share the whole journey please,specially your e-APR date and Programme
Application to Province: May 2014
Provincial Nomination: August 2016
Application received at CIC: November 2016
AOR: January 2017
Medical, RPRF, Bio page, height and eye colour: February 2017
Addition of newborn: May 2017
Bio page, height and eye color: January 13 2018
PPR: January 13 2018
Really long wait, congratulations! What’s the size of your family

Reactions: Dainty01

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Bio page, height and eye color: January 13 2018
PPR: January 13 2018
I don't have words for your patience,you earned it.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Guys, I’m June AOR and still waiting. I received my fourth set of GCMS notes yesterday and confirmed being in IP2.

A few notes to help you with the wait:

- London VO ARE working even if you don’t notice the updates on ur CIC profile. For example, they sent me an ADR in November which I replied to on the same day. Until now my CIC profile is still showing “additional documents required” while on my GCMS notes the officer reviewing my file had noted the receipt of the document.

- a member on this forum mentioned once that many files are sent to London VO usually undergo a more thorough security screening and hence explains the workload they have and maybe the slower processing times. It can be a visa rejection you’ve mentioned in your application, certain countries you’ve visited, or simply workload distribution among the VOs and you picked the short straw.

- what you can do to help yourself and everyone else is to NOT email the VO for updates if your application is still within the 6 months processing time. This will only lead to adding more work for the VO staff and delaying replies to more legitimate concerns for those waiting over 6 months. Also, in most cases, all you will receive is a generic reply stating not to email them for updates. The best way for you to receive accurate updates is through ordering GCMS notes.

Good luck for all.

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Guys, I’m June AOR and still waiting. I received my fourth set of GCMS notes yesterday and confirmed being in IP2.

- London VO ARE working even if you don’t notice the updates on ur CIC profile. For example, they sent me an ADR in November which I replied to on the same day. Until now my CIC profile is still showing “additional documents required” while on my GCMS notes the officer reviewing my file had noted the receipt of the document.

- a member on this forum mentioned once that many files are sent to London VO usually undergo a more thorough security screening and hence explains the workload they have and maybe the slower processing times. It can be a visa rejection you’ve mentioned in your application, certain countries you’ve visited, or simply workload distribution among the VOs and you picked the short straw.

- what you can do to help yourself and everyone else is to NOT email the VO for updates if your application is still within the 6 months processing time. This will only lead to adding more work for the VO staff and delaying replies to more legitimate concerns for those waiting over 6 months. Also, in most cases, all you will receive is a generic reply stating not to email them for updates. The best way for you to receive accurate updates is through ordering GCMS notes.

Good luck for all.
Thank you for that valuable information. My AOR is 30th of May and until now there’s no update on my application. I requested GCMS notes twice yet no reply. My Background Check is still N/A.

sfaizi

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Congrats!!
I'm in the same situation except that I have not submitted new police certificate. Any reason why that was needed?

AOR - March 17 and currently in background check phase.

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
A 44-month wait time? Wow!

You, my friend, are the epitome of patience.

Well deserved & all the very best!

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017

Good luck for all.
Moe, that’s great insight. May I ask which date in June aor is yours? I’m on Jun 29th.

Also have you email enquired with LVO after crossing the 6 month mark? Any response?

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
I completely understand your view. A lot of us do not understand why our application went to London and why it’s taking a long time. However, as each day goes by it becomes clearer that some applications go to London for strict background checks. How do we know this - someone went for interview yesterday and he asked the question and the Visa Officer told him.

On a good note - I just received my PPR today. If you are on the WhatsApp group, you will probably know me. I did not get any ADRs either from CIO or London Visa Office and at this point I think the reason why my application went to London is probably because my Wife was denied US Visa, which she finally got.

This experience has thought me to be patient and calm. Certainly you will get your PPR and if you are not in the WhatsApp group try to join. There is a huge support system there.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/9N2eHX7udL4Hi6Nr14AQaU

Hi All - is there an updated link to this whatsapp group? Not able to join from this link.