NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hi Mate,

I’ve been in IP2 since November 4th, should I start panicking?!

PNP
AoR 2nd of April
Medical Passed July 27th, N/A since then.
FTD to London VO on September 8th.
IP2 on November 4th.
Why panic ? Have they gotten back to you for anything?
IP2 is when the final review is done. If the officer had some concern, he might do some verifications. Maybe you might need to order your gcms notes to see what's happening if you're getting scared. But if I were you, I will wait. If the officer wanted anything, he/she will ask you for ADRs or schedule an interview. If you have passed the 6 months processing period, kindly raise a CSE and explain to them that 6 months has passed.
Hope this helps ?

Aremo

Jun 13, 2017
Hi Guys,
I'm May AoR and for some reason I've been on IP2 since July. GCMS notes say its all good on my file. Emailed London on Wednesday and got this reply... Do you reckon I order new set of notes co

Thank you for your email.

Your file is currently in London being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required from you at this moment. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind Regards,
DRD

Deiabah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
File Transfer...
08-09-2017
Why panic ? Have they gotten back to you for anything?
IP2 is when the final review is done. If the officer had some concern, he might do some verifications. Maybe you might need to order your gcms notes to see what's happening if you're getting scared. But if I were you, I will wait. If the officer wanted anything, he/she will ask you for ADRs or schedule an interview. If you have passed the 6 months processing period, kindly raise a CSE and explain to them that 6 months has passed.
Hope this helps ?
Hi mate,

Thanks for your reply.

1- I’ve already ordered GCMS notes that were generated on October 10th (before my BGC went to IP2) and the notes were fine, Passed criminality but still Security not started.

2- I’ve sent LVO an email to double check on my status, they replied as below:

Your application is currently undergoing background checks at this stage. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise when these checks will be completed. However, please rest assured we will contact you if/when further information is required.

We appreciate your patience during this process.

Yours sincerely,

So my question is, what will (raising CSE) do for my case? I’m already in my 9th month now, will it help raising a CSE?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Guys,
I'm May AoR and for some reason I've been on IP2 since July. GCMS notes say its all good on my file. Emailed London on Wednesday and got this reply... Do you reckon I order new set of notes co

Your file is currently in London being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required from you at this moment. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind Regards,
DRD
Since when you are in IP2

Reactions: Temitizzle

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hi mate,

Thanks for your reply.

1- I’ve already ordered GCMS notes that were generated on October 10th (before my BGC went to IP2) and the notes were fine, Passed criminality but still Security not started.

2- I’ve sent LVO an email to double check on my status, they replied as below:

Your application is currently undergoing background checks at this stage. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise when these checks will be completed. However, please rest assured we will contact you if/when further information is required.

We appreciate your patience during this process.

Yours sincerely,

So my question is, what will (raising CSE) do for my case? I’m already in my 9th month now, will it help raising a CSE?
People raise CSE mostly to draw the officer attention to the fact that the application is beyond the 6 months period. It's believed that applications beyond 6 months are treated as priority when CSE are raised.
Try and raise a CSE, you never can tell.
All the best

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I have been assigned to LVO. NA2 since Nov. 7th and e-AOR September 8th.

What the processing times looks like? I heard they take a lot of time to process applications
Hello Guys. Just a Quick update.

Yesterday I have my profile updated to IP2. When do you think they will send me the passport request?

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
@BillHyatt can you please advise me on my case
AOR: Aug 04
Medicals: August 19
FTD: Oct 03, LVO London
IP2: Nov 08
ADR Schedule A: Nov 29
Submitted: Dec 04
Still waiting for PPR........