+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

davobod

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi mate,

Thanks for your reply.

1- I’ve already ordered GCMS notes that were generated on October 10th (before my BGC went to IP2) and the notes were fine, Passed criminality but still Security not started.

2- I’ve sent LVO an email to double check on my status, they replied as below:

Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently undergoing background checks at this stage. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise when these checks will be completed. However, please rest assured we will contact you if/when further information is required.

We appreciate your patience during this process.

Yours sincerely,

So my question is, what will (raising CSE) do for my case? I’m already in my 9th month now, will it help raising a CSE?
Sorry for the long wait. Painful as it may sound, this kind of responses from VO seem to suggest a person has been selected for Security Screening. Ordering GCMS notes may give clearer picture.

Haji2000

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
22-12-2015 App.CIC.........: 29-04-2016 App.Returned..:16-08-2016 Nomination,Ext:07-11-2016 App.CIC...........:06-01-2017
AOR Received.
20-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
''-''
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
12-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2018
LANDED..........
01-06-2018
Hi everyone ::do anyone here can guide regarding Proof of funds ..like which rate is taken for conversion and does that counted from the date on which CIC received application ?

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Hi BillHyatt, is it necessary that London visa office will give ADR of biodata page before giving ppr. I'm at ip2 since 27 Nov and didn't hear anything from them so far. The people who got aor after me are getting adrs and pprs. This is making me worried.

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
@BillHyatt do you know which AOR or FTD applications are being processed by the London VO at the moment?

I am FSW-O. My timeline is:
AOR: Oct 17
MEP/IP1: November 8
NA2: November 9
ADNR & FTD: November 30

When do you think I can expect to receive IP2 and PPR?

Temitizzle

Dec 8, 2017
@BillHyatt do you know which AOR or FTD applications are being processed by the London VO at the moment?

I am FSW-O. My timeline is:
AOR: Oct 17
MEP/IP1: November 8
NA2: November 9
ADNR & FTD: November 30

When do you think I can expect to receive IP2 and PPR?
Hello Guys. Just a Quick update.

Yesterday I have my profile updated to IP2. When do you think they will send me the passport request?
Congratulations. PPR rain about to fall on u

Temitizzle

Dec 8, 2017
Hello Guys. Just a Quick update.

Yesterday I have my profile updated to IP2. When do you think they will send me the passport request?
Hello,
You are one of the lucky few, you encourage people like me, I'm AOR September 22 and it's like I've waited forever.
Thanks for the update. Just what I needed.
However, have you or your spouse ever been denied an entry visa into any country before?
Thanks.

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
You are one of the lucky few, you encourage people like me, I'm AOR September 22 and it's like I've waited forever.
Thanks for the update. Just what I needed.
However, have you or your spouse ever been denied an entry visa into any country before?
Thanks.
Glad to inspire. You and I should thank the officer though.. hhhh

I am a single applicant with a refused Tourist Visa to Canada in 2014.

CA.PR.Hunger

Dec 15, 2017
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
Sorry for the long wait. Painful as it may sound, this kind of responses from VO seem to suggest a person has been selected for Security Screening. Ordering GCMS notes may give clearer picture.
I'm thinking to apply my CAIPS, could you please help me to apply it? Through which company you've applied? How much do I've spend to apply it?

One of my friend refer to use www.caipsgcms.com site because he said it's most cheaper one but not sure about their service

CA.PR.Hunger

Dec 15, 2017
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hi mate,

Thanks for your reply.

1- I’ve already ordered GCMS notes that were generated on October 10th (before my BGC went to IP2) and the notes were fine, Passed criminality but still Security not started.

2- I’ve sent LVO an email to double check on my status, they replied as below:

Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently undergoing background checks at this stage. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise when these checks will be completed. However, please rest assured we will contact you if/when further information is required.

We appreciate your patience during this process.

Yours sincerely,

So my question is, what will (raising CSE) do for my case? I’m already in my 9th month now, will it help raising a CSE?
Did you applied through www.caipsgcms.com for you GCMS Notes? Would really appreciate if help me to apply my GCMS Notes

Temitizzle

Dec 8, 2017
Oh, in that case, your file seems to be marked as Low Priority as they are currently processing 21st Oct batches. Hopefully the next time they start processing more applications they will start yours as well.
Please I need clarification, the October batch is batch of what?

manada

Star Member
Nov 22, 2017
I'm thinking to apply my CAIPS, could you please help me to apply it? Through which company you've applied? How much do I've spend to apply it?

One of my friend refer to use www.caipsgcms.com site because he said it's most cheaper one but not sure about their service
yes, they are cheaper than others. only $10. I used their service and they also have good customer service dept which others dont. They are very popular because of their rates.