+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

clevercode

Dec 6, 2017
Hi there,

We are at PPR stage now and sent our passport copies/visa photos to London VO (we are in UK) which were delivered last Monday (4th Dec) - I am wondering how long we might have to wait for COPR to come through? We are hoping to fly 24th Jan 18 - reckon that is enough time?

Thanks in advance for any wisdom :)

trendy075

Star Member
May 9, 2017
This means your file is not opened yet and is in the queue to be considered by the Officer.
Sorry to be a bother @BillHyatt, just one more question. Is this “queue” normally a long one? How long do you estimate it may take for it to finally get to the Officer? I see a trend of LVO giving both IP2 and PPR same day lately so does that suggest once it gets to the Officer, there’s a possibility of PPR soon after that? Just wondering how long it takes when you’re on the queue.

Quackquack

Sep 11, 2017
This means your file is not opened yet and is in the queue to be considered by the Officer.
@BillHyatt moved to IP2 Nov 15. NOV 28 was asked to submit bio page of passport -no height or eye colour.

They responded to my email today confirming that they received my bio page copy and my file was with an officer for final review.

Any thoughts? May 16 aor

Kscph

Jun 20, 2017
Hi

I assume this has been asked earlier but I'll spare myself from searching.

Do we need to give biometrics in VAC or once after we land in Canada?

thanks.

JamR

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
@BillHyatt moved to IP2 Nov 15. NOV 28 was asked to submit bio page of passport -no height or eye colour.

They responded to my email today confirming that they received my bio page copy and my file was with an officer for final review.

Any thoughts? May 16 aor
Your PPR is very near
Mayb next week you will have some good news

Reactions: SenatorT

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Sorry to be a bother @BillHyatt, just one more question. Is this “queue” normally a long one? How long do you estimate it may take for it to finally get to the Officer? I see a trend of LVO giving both IP2 and PPR same day lately so does that suggest once it gets to the Officer, there’s a possibility of PPR soon after that? Just wondering how long it takes when you’re on the queue.
There is no specific time as it depends on the visa officer your file is allocated to. Some applicants get through this process within days and some are stuck for weeks.

PPR can come from within few minutes to more than a month depending on the type of review and security checks. On average it is taking 21 Days from IP2 to PPR nowadays for London Visa Office for PNP.

Deiabah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
File Transfer...
08-09-2017
IP2 is basically when a final review of all checks is done: the agent's recommendation, background check is concluded, ADRs or interviews are requested if needed, all parameters are checked. If all look good, PPR is activated.
Hi Mate,

I’ve been in IP2 since November 4th, should I start panicking?!

PNP
AoR 2nd of April
Medical Passed July 27th, N/A since then.
FTD to London VO on September 8th.
IP2 on November 4th.