+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

manada

Star Member
Nov 22, 2017
Yup, Very True! I requested mine through visafile.info since Oct 16 and it has been 40 days and still haven't received it. I was told it's not released yet by CIC. There are lots of delays in GCMS notes nowadays and I don't know what's going on.
thanks for the information.few have referred caipsgcms.com and their reviews are good especially their timeline. Most propably will order through them.

trendy075

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Hi Everyone!

I would like to share with you my timeline. My app is with LVO.

NBPNP Outland
AOR/BGNA1:
April 25, 2017
MED PASSED/ BGIP1: August 1, 2017
BGNA2: August 2, 2017
FTD: from CIO to LVO: September 15, 2017
BGIP2/PPR: November 21, 2017

Keep the faith, all the best to everyone still waiting!
Congratulations. Your timeline has inspired me to believe for this week:)

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I was planning to order from getgcms but I see too many complaints from everybody. I have almost gone through posts posted by more than 25 people and lots of them have not received it for more than 45 days.
I’m not sure if the problem is from getgcms, London VO or the GCMS retrieval system in general. I ordered gcms notes from getgcms 3 times. In the first time my file was still in Sydney, Nova Scotia and I received them exactly on the 30th day. The second time my file was just transfered to London VO and also I got them on the 30th day exactly. A couple weeks after I received my second set, I ordered a third set and now it’s been 41 days and I haven’t received them yet. Please do let me know if you get any more feedback on this from other threads you might be part of.

manada

Star Member
Nov 22, 2017
I’m not sure if the problem is from getgcms, London VO or the GCMS retrieval system in general. I ordered gcms notes from getgcms 3 times. In the first time my file was still in Sydney, Nova Scotia and I received them exactly on the 30th day. The second time my file was just transfered to London VO and also I got them on the 30th day exactly. A couple weeks after I received my second set, I ordered a third set and now it’s been 41 days and I haven’t received them yet. Please do let me know if you get any more feedback on this from other threads you might be part of.
I am still not sure what the gcms report is but one of the forum members recommended to order. Is there a need to order so many times?? I just feel like there is a lot of marketing being done and hence everybody wants to order it. everybody is ordering and causing the unnecessary delay.

Reactions: anwar01

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I am still not sure what the gcms report is but one of the forum members recommended to order. Is there a need to order so many times?? I just feel like there is a lot of marketing being done and hence everybody wants to order it. everybody is ordering and causing the unnecessary delay.
I’m a fan to be honest. It’s the best way to know what stage your application is really in and the comments the officer reviewing your file made. I ordered them the first time just to see what they are, but I also noticed they were fixated on a visa refusal I once had. This helped me psychoclogically understand my file might take longer than usual. The second time I saw that I passed eligibility (always a relief) and that my file is now in London VO. I was hoping the 3rd set will tell me if my background check is done or not yet. Since cic online application updates are not really that definitive, it’s your best option to really understand what’s going on with your file. I’ve seen a couple of posts of people ordering from different websites and facing delays, which is why I’m not sure what the problem is. Maybe there were a lot of holidays in Canada this month?

pektrov

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
24-01-2017
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
17-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Any update from paper based PR applicants ?

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hai ,

I am new in this forum but I am active in NOVA SCOTIA Provincial program.

I am an Indian but residing in Abu Dhabi. My AOR is 2nd May 2017 (PNPO), Medical Passed on 4th Aug, BG shows In-process on 5th Aug and BG changed to NA from 17th Aug. As I believed that my VO is NDVO but on 10th Nov I received a mail from LVO stating to sent Biopage, height and eye colour of principal applicant and dependents(This is how I came to know that my VO is LVO). They had indicated as these has to reach there within 30 days from the date of the mail. We submitted all the above documents in the same day itself.

As its a saying that LVO is very slow in process and its mostly 16 days I had submitted the required documents but upto now no response from them. Do anyone knows how long it takes to process??

As from NDVO 2 weeks back it was a rain of PPR and they started sending PPR for Sep AORs. After completing 6 months me sent them enquiry through Webform but no use they didnt even reply for it.

Me and some of my friends(Nova Scotia provincial Program) are still waiting to get PPR...

Thanks in advance.

SDKD

Hai today me got PPR from LVO....:)

SDKD

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
These daysLondon VO is queing up a large number of applicants in IP2. It suggests that there will be a rain of PPRs from London VO in coming days.

Reactions: SenatorT

Immigreat81

May 28, 2017
Hi all. September 27 AOR and in NA2 since October 18.
Found out my file moved from CIO Sydney to LVO in mid-November. I thought it moves to local VO for IP2.

What kind of timelines should I brace myself for?

Thanks

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
I was planning to order from getgcms but I see too many complaints from everybody. I have almost gone through posts posted by more than 25 people and lots of them have not received it for more than 45 days.
I don't know what to think anymore, to be honest. the request for GCMS is now 74 days and I have received zilch. my entire IRCC experience has been piss poor, to be honest. My file has exceeded processing time and over three months since my application was moved to the London Visa office. File remains untouched.