+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Sorry for such a belated updated. Posted in whatsapp group and forgot to update here till I saw my handle in this post. After getting ADR and IP2, RPRF on 30 October, I got PPR on 1 November. Full time line below:

ITA - 12 April
AOR: 12 June
Medicals passed & IP1: 11 July
N/A 27 July
File transfer: 27 August
IP2, ADR & RPRF - 30 October
PPR - 1 November

Just sent passport photos to London office this morning. Belatedly thank you for all the support. Will stick around a while in case I can help or offer encouragement in any way.
Congratulations, dear. Wishing you a lovely life ahead in CANADA!

Reactions: LHR-2147

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Do you guys know of anyone who isn’t living in London but their file is in London VO? I’m curious to know where they send their passports to, and if this typically means longer waiting times. I have a local visa office in my country of residence, but my file wasn’t sent there.
You can request for a change of location for passport stamping.

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Sorry for such a belated updated. Posted in whatsapp group and forgot to update here till I saw my handle in this post. After getting ADR and IP2, RPRF on 30 October, I got PPR on 1 November. Full time line below:

ITA - 12 April
N/A 27 July
PPR - 1 November

Just sent passport photos to London office this morning. Belatedly thank you for all the support. Will stick around a while in case I can help or offer encouragement in any way.
Awesome... Congratulations :)

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Helpful response for folks changing the country post application submission.

I received an email from LVO stating the following:

Also can anyone can help interpret what does pending review mean:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This email is in response to your enquiry below.

Please note that your file is currently with an officer and is pending review.

If you choose to move to another country, we will require additional information. This information includes, but is not limited to, police certificates and updated mailing address details. Although we do not require any information at this time, please ensure that you update us as soon as there are changes to your application.

Your MyCIC online account will be updated when/if we require further information.

Please be advised that all future communication for your file will be via MyCIC.

We appreciate your continued patience during this process.

Kind regards"

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
Hi all,
Aor-may 30
Med passed-july 5
Ftd- aug 17
Ip2- Nov 6
Ppr-soon by Gods grace.
I dint get any email in my acct,just checked it few mins ago and saw updated. Hopefully Ppr cometh today as well.
My name is toyosi on d whatsapp group,bt i left d group.
hi my fellow naija guy, are u PNPO or FSWO

Mona Hashaam

Sep 27, 2017

ITA - 12 April
N/A 27 July
PPR - 1 November

congratulations (y)

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017

ITA - 12 April
N/A 27 July
PPR - 1 November

Congratulations! What's your stream?

Dtush

Sep 4, 2017
Noticed a slight pattern. Current trend suggests that lvo is working on files that have August ftds. For example, Justkency (Aug 21) got ppr. Also, Shayanzahid's (August 1), Infinix (August 9), and they both got ppr.Tee man just moved to iP2 and he is Aug 21, LHR who is August 14 recently got ADR and ip2, MoeD whose transfer date is end of August also got ip2. Sulay and dammie whose ftd happens to be August are those still waiting for a movement. Maybe your files are being handled by a slower agent in an already slow VO but just be patient. Iye (July 26) has Adr and should expect ppr soon. Dtush is the only September ftd so far having ppr.
I pray oo. I have not gotten ppr yet. But i claim it

Remy Nigeria

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Soon
It’s possible and I sure hope it’s the case. But I also think it’s related to country of origin and the background check needed. If someone has a visa refusal, comes from certain countries or visited/lived there that will also definitely cause delays. The simpler the application the faster it’ll be processed. I noticed in ADVO forum that they are also facing delays. By now I’m thinking what we’re going through is the new norm given the high number of applicants and lower scores needed to enter the pool. I never thought I’d dread weekends as much as I do now :p
you just wrote my thoughts................i never thought I’d dread weekends as much as I do now...