+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
I have recently (two weeks ago) received ADR for Passport Bio-pages and Height and Eye colours which were duly submitted. I have read on theseforums that its a good sign, and I should be getting PPR anytime soon.

However, I am relocating to Pakistan from GCC to start my own business by first Week of December and not sure how to go about PPR (if I do receive at all) and if does either prior to my departure from Middle East or once I have relocated to Pakistan.

I am hoping that I can get some guidance of this matter, specifically the questions;
1) Are there any implications for my FSW/Express Entry application and/or PPR of my relocation at this stage?
2) Can PPR/Visa Stamping be processed from Pakistan and not from the place, I had applied my application (online) with residential address as Middle East country.

Many thanks in advance to all the great humans!
Should not be an issue, just inform CIC a week before you move out as they generally taake a week to update the details. You can send your passport to the nearest centre by requesting a change... The location change request post POT is addressed mostly in a day.

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Noticed a slight pattern. Current trend suggests that lvo is working on files that have August ftds. For example, Justkency (Aug 21) got ppr. Also, Shayanzahid's (August 1), Infinix (August 9), and they both got ppr.Tee man just moved to iP2 and he is Aug 21, LHR who is August 14 recently got ADR and ip2, MoeD whose transfer date is end of August also got ip2. Sulay and dammie whose ftd happens to be August are those still waiting for a movement. Maybe your files are being handled by a slower agent in an already slow VO but just be patient. Iye (July 26) has Adr and should expect ppr soon. Dtush is the only September ftd so far having ppr.
Again, like i said earlier, there is no pattern with LVO. One will be mighty disappointed looking and waiting for patterns. In 8 days, I will clock 3 months since file was transferred to LVO and 178 days since AOR. I have received zilch. No ADR request and absolutely no movement. It is a waiting game. Request for GCMS notes are being ignored, so right now I have absolutely no insight as to what is going on with my file.

In all honesty, beginning to treat this as a plan B and long since started alternate plans.

Reactions: Skyler68

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
It’s possible and I sure hope it’s the case. But I also think it’s related to country of origin and the background check needed. If someone has a visa refusal, comes from certain countries or visited/lived there that will also definitely cause delays. The simpler the application the faster it’ll be processed. I noticed in ADVO forum that they are also facing delays. By now I’m thinking what we’re going through is the new norm given the high number of applicants and lower scores needed to enter the pool. I never thought I’d dread weekends as much as I do now :p
The only visa refusal was from the UK, and I have since visited the UK over 6 times after this. The reason was an incomplete application, i omitted providing a bank statement from my salary account. I believe I gave a very detailed explanation when I was submitting my application regarding this. My application is not complicated. I am the only applicant with no dependents. Travel has always been to safe countries for work and holiday. Only a single PCC from my home country.

So like i said earlier, absolutely no marker to test how an application will go with LVO. they alone understand their own workings. Tired of guessing and waiting and just moving on with life.

LagosNG

Jun 19, 2017
The only visa refusal was from the UK, and I have since visited the UK over 6 times after this. The reason was an incomplete application, i omitted providing a bank statement from my salary account. I believe I gave a very detailed explanation when I was submitting my application regarding this. My application is not complicated. I am the only applicant with no dependents. Travel has always been to safe countries for work and holiday. Only a single PCC from my home country.

So like i said earlier, absolutely no marker to test how an application will go with LVO. they alone understand their own workings. Tired of guessing and waiting and just moving on with life.
Hello Sulay,
Did you mention this UK visa refusal in your application to CIC?

Mona Hashaam

Sep 27, 2017
Hello all,
Just got to know that our file is in london visa office :( Im sharing my timelines below
AOR 30th August
ADR (Schedule A requested) and IP1 14th Sept
ADR submitted and MEP 18th Sept
NA2 19th Sept
Additional document moved to not needed (i'm assuming that was our file transfer date) 26th Oct and got that typical message of how to find a job in canada.
Emailed them and checked about our visa office on 30th oct, got reply on the same date that our file is in london visa office.
FSW-O
Just to add my husband is primary applicant and unfortunately he has one visit visa rejection for Canada.

Can anyone please share the link of whatsapp group for london visa office ?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hello all,
Just got to know that our file is in london visa office :( Im sharing my timelines below
AOR 30th August
NA2 19th Sept
Additional document moved to not needed (i'm assuming that was our file transfer date) 26th Oct and got that typical message of how to find a job in canada.
Emailed them and checked about our visa office on 30th oct, got reply on the same date that our file is in london visa office.
FSW-O
Just to add my husband is primary applicant and unfortunately he has one visit visa rejection for Canada.

I’m not in the group myself but someone posted a few pages back:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/9N2eHX7udL4Hi6Nr14AQaU

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Noticed a slight pattern. Current trend suggests that lvo is working on files that have August ftds. For example, Justkency (Aug 21) got ppr. Also, Shayanzahid's (August 1), Infinix (August 9), and they both got ppr.Tee man just moved to iP2 and he is Aug 21, LHR who is August 14 recently got ADR and ip2, MoeD whose transfer date is end of August also got ip2. Sulay and dammie whose ftd happens to be August are those still waiting for a movement. Maybe your files are being handled by a slower agent in an already slow VO but just be patient. Iye (July 26) has Adr and should expect ppr soon. Dtush is the only September ftd so far having ppr.

Sorry for such a belated updated. Posted in whatsapp group and forgot to update here till I saw my handle in this post. After getting ADR and IP2, RPRF on 30 October, I got PPR on 1 November. Full time line below:

ITA - 12 April
AOR: 12 June
Medicals passed & IP1: 11 July
N/A 27 July
File transfer: 27 August
IP2, ADR & RPRF - 30 October
PPR - 1 November

Just sent passport photos to London office this morning. Belatedly thank you for all the support. Will stick around a while in case I can help or offer encouragement in any way.

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Hello all,
AOR 30th August
NA2 19th Sept
FSW-O

What was the reason for the rejection?

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Sorry for such a belated updated. Posted in whatsapp group and forgot to update here till I saw my handle in this post. After getting ADR and IP2, RPRF on 30 October, I got PPR on 1 November. Full time line below:

ITA - 12 April
N/A 27 July
PPR - 1 November

Just sent passport photos to London office this morning. Belatedly thank you for all the support. Will stick around a while in case I can help or offer encouragement in any way.

Congratulations!!!

Reactions: LHR-2147

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017

ITA - 12 April
N/A 27 July
PPR - 1 November

Cogratulations, that’s great news!!

Reactions: LHR-2147

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Do you guys know of anyone who isn’t living in London but their file is in London VO? I’m curious to know where they send their passports to, and if this typically means longer waiting times. I have a local visa office in my country of residence, but my file wasn’t sent there.

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Do you guys know of anyone who isn’t living in London but their file is in London VO? I’m curious to know where they send their passports to, and if this typically means longer waiting times. I have a local visa office in my country of residence, but my file wasn’t sent there.
They will tell you on the PPR letter where to send the passports. I don't think it will mean longer processing times if the country of residence isn't UK. I think they will likely get processed same order as they receive them.

beeteem

May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
SP2
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Interview........
30-10-2015- In Process
Hi all,
Aor-may 30
Med passed-july 5
Ftd- aug 17
Ip2- Nov 6
Ppr-soon by Gods grace.
I dint get any email in my acct,just checked it few mins ago and saw updated. Hopefully Ppr cometh today as well.
My name is toyosi on d whatsapp group,bt i left d group.

beeteem

May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
SP2
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Interview........
30-10-2015- In Process
Btw i went straight from IP1 to IP2 no NA and LBM responded to my last mail.
Hope this info helps.
I wish us all speedy ppr in Jesus name.
Thanks

Reactions: Iye and osixco

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Hi all,
Aor-may 30
Med passed-july 5
Ftd- aug 17
Ip2- Nov 6
Ppr-soon by Gods grace.
I dint get any email in my acct,just checked it few mins ago and saw updated. Hopefully Ppr cometh today as well.
My name is toyosi on d whatsapp group,bt i left d group.
Great news! Should be 1-2 days based on how LVO worked last week. Good luck

Reactions: beeteem