+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

ronzon22

Oct 24, 2017
I have recently (two weeks ago) received ADR for Passport Bio-pages and Height and Eye colours which were duly submitted. I have read on theseforums that its a good sign, and I should be getting PPR anytime soon.

However, I am relocating to Pakistan from GCC to start my own business by first Week of December and not sure how to go about PPR (if I do receive at all) and if does either prior to my departure from Middle East or once I have relocated to Pakistan.

I am hoping that I can get some guidance of this matter, specifically the questions;
1) Are there any implications for my FSW/Express Entry application and/or PPR of my relocation at this stage?
2) Can PPR/Visa Stamping be processed from Pakistan and not from the place, I had applied my application (online) with residential address as Middle East country.

Many thanks in advance to all the great humans!

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I have recently (two weeks ago) received ADR for Passport Bio-pages and Height and Eye colours which were duly submitted. I have read on theseforums that its a good sign, and I should be getting PPR anytime soon.

However, I am relocating to Pakistan from GCC to start my own business by first Week of December and not sure how to go about PPR (if I do receive at all) and if does either prior to my departure from Middle East or once I have relocated to Pakistan.

I am hoping that I can get some guidance of this matter, specifically the questions;
1) Are there any implications for my FSW/Express Entry application and/or PPR of my relocation at this stage?
2) Can PPR/Visa Stamping be processed from Pakistan and not from the place, I had applied my application (online) with residential address as Middle East country.

Many thanks in advance to all the great humans!
I have a similar situation where from mid December to mid January I won’t be in the country. I asked around the forum and mainly I was advised to wait for PPR email, and then inform cic of my timeline. In your case, since you’re moving out for good, I recommend you raise a CSE informing CIC of the change.

Reactions: ronzon22

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
its 165th day since AOR, file transfer to London around 19-20 September, no movement except med passed and move to NA2, what should i expect from London, AOR 24th May, PNP- O

Remy Nigeria

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Soon
its 165th day since AOR, file transfer to London around 19-20 September, no movement except med passed and move to NA2, what should i expect from London, AOR 24th May, PNP- O
Hi fhdahd, there is actually nothing to expect from London visa office. It is always a game of patience and calmness.

Reactions: SenatorT

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Hi fhdahd, there is actually nothing to expect from London visa office. It is always a game of patience and calmness.
but cant see movement from London with regards to PNP files, all other VO shows a good movement in last 2 weeks, are they really stick to 6 months? now i doubt that

whats your status BTW?

Remy Nigeria

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Soon
but cant see movement from London with regards to PNP files, all other VO shows a good movement in last 2 weeks, are they really stick to 6 months? now i doubt that

whats your status BTW?
MPNP--paper based application- London visa office

Letter of nomination April 2016

Sent cic nova scotia August 2016.

Documents returned from Nova scotia October 2016, asked for LOA extension and rewrote IELTS Exam.

Extension received January 2017

Re-sent January 2017 to nova scotia

AOR March 2017

Request for medicals, PCC, payment RTPF, from London visa office June 2017

Medicals passed July 2017

PR ?????????????????

Remy Nigeria

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Soon

whats your status BTW?
i am still waiting....like i said before ,it is a game of patience....but to be sincere i am tired of waiting....

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
i am still waiting....like i said before ,it is a game of patience....but to be sincere i am tired of waiting....
waiting since August 2016, when send docs and from that movement until today waiting, waiting and waiting, so obviously it will make us tired.

Reactions: Remy Nigeria

Remy Nigeria

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Soon
waiting since August 2016, when send docs and from that movement until today waiting, waiting and waiting, so obviously it will make us tired.
lets keep the hope alive,while waiting. I believe the wait wont be in vain. I pray for Positive result at the End

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Noticed a slight pattern. Current trend suggests that lvo is working on files that have August ftds. For example, Justkency (Aug 21) got ppr. Also, Shayanzahid's (August 1), Infinix (August 9), and they both got ppr.Tee man just moved to iP2 and he is Aug 21, LHR who is August 14 recently got ADR and ip2, MoeD whose transfer date is end of August also got ip2. Sulay and dammie whose ftd happens to be August are those still waiting for a movement. Maybe your files are being handled by a slower agent in an already slow VO but just be patient. Iye (July 26) has Adr and should expect ppr soon. Dtush is the only September ftd so far having ppr.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Noticed a slight pattern. Current trend suggests that lvo is working on files that have August ftds. For example, Justkency (Aug 21) got ppr. Also, Shayanzahid's (August 1), Infinix (August 9), and they both got ppr.Tee man just moved to iP2 and he is Aug 21, LHR who is August 14 recently got ADR and ip2, MoeD whose transfer date is end of August also got ip2. Sulay and dammie whose ftd happens to be August are those still waiting for a movement. Maybe your files are being handled by a slower agent in an already slow VO but just be patient. Iye (July 26) has Adr and should expect ppr soon. Dtush is the only September ftd so far having ppr.
It’s possible and I sure hope it’s the case. But I also think it’s related to country of origin and the background check needed. If someone has a visa refusal, comes from certain countries or visited/lived there that will also definitely cause delays. The simpler the application the faster it’ll be processed. I noticed in ADVO forum that they are also facing delays. By now I’m thinking what we’re going through is the new norm given the high number of applicants and lower scores needed to enter the pool. I never thought I’d dread weekends as much as I do now :p

Reactions: Remy Nigeria

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
My FTD was 9th August, and I got IP2 on 19th September.

No update since then, almost 1.5 months in IP2.

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
It’s possible and I sure hope it’s the case. But I also think it’s related to country of origin and the background check needed. If someone has a visa refusal, comes from certain countries or visited/lived there that will also definitely cause delays. The simpler the application the faster it’ll be processed. I noticed in ADVO forum that they are also facing delays. By now I’m thinking what we’re going through is the new norm given the high number of applicants and lower scores needed to enter the pool. I never thought I’d dread weekends as much as I do now :p

Lol! Anything is possible.

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
My FTD was 9th August, and I got IP2 on 19th September.

No update since then, almost 1.5 months in IP2.

At least, it follows the trend and you are not behind. Be glad that you are on ip2, a step closer to ppr, as many others having August ftd. There are still some still on NA and ip1.