Guys,

I have called IRCC call center, and they gave me an update as following;

PNP stream.
AOR: 2nd of April.
Medical passed: 27th of July.
BGC: N/A till today.
UAE residence.

Called them on the 2nd of September, the agent told me the below;
- My file is processed in Ottawa, and that I have passed the "Criminality" check, and currently they are reviewing the "security" part.
I have called them yesterday;
- The agent told me the same story, however, he mentioned that my file was dispatched to London Visa Office.

I am not sure what's going on here, any advise please.
Hello Deiabah, an application is supposed to be processed this way: CIO (R10 checks and i think Medical, Criminality)>>CPC Ottawa (A11.2, i.e eligibility)>> LVO(Final Review and Security). The LVO issues PPR. However, due to workload distribution, this might be what you will find:
CIO(r.10 Checks,medical,criminality)>>>CPC Ottawa (A11.2 Eligibility, final review, Security and PPR) or
CIO(R.10 Checks, medical, criminality,A 11.2 Eligibility)>>LVO (Final review, Security and PPR).

I think your file was processed in the first way mentioned. No cause for alarm though. The most important thing is for nothing to be found wrong with your application and PPR. Who really cares about the direction it took, just give me PPR.;)

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
thank you yewwy, out of context, what are rejection chances at this stage?
Hi Fahad, Someone said chances of rejection reduces once you get to IP2 because in IP2, eligibility would have been passed and all that is left is security. Unless someone is a security threat, rejection is minimal. However, you cannot totally rule it out until you get PPR.

Enough of that, let us be positive and believe that if we have gone this far, it will end with PPR.

Reactions: lushahz

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Guys,

I have called IRCC call center, and they gave me an update as following;

PNP stream.
AOR: 2nd of April.
Medical passed: 27th of July.
BGC: N/A till today.
UAE residence.

Called them on the 2nd of September, the agent told me the below;
- My file is processed in Ottawa, and that I have passed the "Criminality" check, and currently they are reviewing the "security" part.
I have called them yesterday;
- The agent told me the same story, however, he mentioned that my file was dispatched to London Visa Office.

I am not sure what's going on here, any advise please.
whats is your nationality?

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Hi Fahad, Someone said chances of rejection reduces once you get to IP2 because in IP2, eligibility would have been passed and all that is left is security. Unless someone is a security threat, rejection is minimal. However, you cannot totally rule it out until you get PPR.

Enough of that, let us be positive and believe that if we have gone this far, it will end with PPR.
thank you yewwy, we should be positive, cross all the hurdles and in process since AUGUST 2016, only LVO is remaining, hope so they will process the file faster then usual

Reactions: yewwy

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Guys I hope you can help answer this question. Since I do not live in Canada or the UK but my file was sent to London anyway (despite having a VO in my country of residence), does that mean hopefully when I get PPR I’ll need to send my passport all the way to London for visa stamping?

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Sorry this is coming late
Was in a daze when PPR came thru yest. Had to read it twice before confirming it was PPR as I had been deceived a month ago when i got height and eye color as ADR

Thanks to everyone for keeping me sane thru this seemingly endless wait.
My timelines are below
Aor Feb 28
MP June 3
1st ADR (FBI PCC) June 5
IP2 June 6
File Transfer to LVO Aug 16
2nd ADR (biodata page, height & eye color) Aug 22
PPR Sep 26

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
First of all congratulations.
And secondly you are so right about checking the emails. I myself have been doing this and it just give you headache. I'm trying to change my routine.

As I'm new here i don't know about your case, can you please tell me did your file go to London? How much time did they require after my file is in london office? Maximum time quote please. Thanks
Thank you very much, I know how it is to keep checking one's emails incessantly and the disappointment of not finding what you're hoping for in there, if you can stop that will be great for you.

As at 27th July, in response to my application location enquiry email I was told my file was still at CIO, on 18th August i sent another mail to Ottawa after my docs status changed to we do no need additional docs in hopes that it had finally been moved to an LVO and got a response from London on 24th August that my application was in London. So i believe it was moved from CIO to London between the 9th when my docs status moved and the 24th of August.

I can't say for certain how long it takes from the time an application moves to London, but from a lot of posts I've read it is believed that it takes an average of a month to two for regular applications with no issues, but it could be shorter or longer, everyone's application is unique and CIC is quite unpredictable so one can't say for sure...

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Sorry this is coming late
Was in a daze when PPR came thru yest. Had to read it twice before confirming it was PPR as I had been deceived a month ago when i got height and eye color as ADR

Thanks to everyone for keeping me sane thru this seemingly endless wait.
My timelines are below
Aor Feb 28
MP June 3
1st ADR (FBI PCC) June 5
IP2 June 6
File Transfer to LVO Aug 16
2nd ADR (biodata page, height & eye color) Aug 22
PPR Sep 26
Congratulations dearie, enjoy the moment. You know i can imagine how you feel when you got PPR, all the anxiety and fear just disappears. It ended in praise

provost

Feb 14, 2017
Guys I hope you can help answer this question. Since I do not live in Canada or the UK but my file was sent to London anyway (despite having a VO in my country of residence), does that mean hopefully when I get PPR I’ll need to send my passport all the way to London for visa stamping?
I was in similar situation, but my PPR eventually came from home-country VO. Goodluck!

Reactions: MoeD

masumah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Hello guys
I am an fsw ee applicant from Pakistan. My file was being processed at cio sydney n now seems to have moved to lvo but i am not sure wat my lvo is..please can anyone tell wat is the lvo for pakistani applicants--is it london or abu dhabi?

provost

Feb 14, 2017
Hello guys
I am an fsw ee applicant from Pakistan. My file was being processed at cio sydney n now seems to have moved to lvo but i am not sure wat my lvo is..please can anyone tell wat is the lvo for pakistani applicants--is it london or abu dhabi?
Most applications from Pakistan are sent to London VO

Deiabah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
File Transfer...
08-09-2017
Following up on my last message,
How do I contact London visa office.
Please share their email and phone number.