Jan 9, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Hi Laragbemi, i am so happy for you. So you have been on IP2 since 1st of September. Thank God it ended in praise. Can you please state when your file was moved to London and where you asked for bio page of your passport etc at any time before PPR?
Hello Yewwy, From my GCMS notes, my file was moved to London on July 12. I did not receive any request for additional documents

Aali005

May 5, 2017
I've asked status update from London VO and this is the reply I received today..

Your application is awaiting further review and we will contact you again as soon as we are able to. In the meantime, please do not send repeat status requests to this office as we will be unable to reply to them.

Is this normal reply??

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I've asked status update from London VO and this is the reply I received today..

Your application is awaiting further review and we will contact you again as soon as we are able to. In the meantime, please do not send repeat status requests to this office as we will be unable to reply to them.

Is this normal reply??
I’ve seen several posts on this forum from people getting the same reply. It’s quite common, nothing to worry about. You’re best way to get accurate updates is to order GCMS notes.

Reactions: Aali005

saad007

Jul 22, 2017
Hi everyone,

The LVO started processing our app on 3 August and now its almost two months since LVO started processing our app but there is no change in GcKey. Usually after file transfer BGC Status change to Not Applicable but not in my case, my BGC status is the same since i've linked my app to online account. It says: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Is that normal? Have they really started processing our app? im worried......

Obas Efe

Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Hello everyone ,

I just received a request for additional information /documents via my Cic account:
1. Passport data page,
2. Height and eye color

It is also stated that the additional information should reach their office within 10 days. GUESS THIS WILL BE VIA COURIER(DHL) ?

For the height and eye color,
I intend to type these information on a word document and print. I hope this will suffice?

Any idea please

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hello everyone ,

I just received a request for additional information /documents via my Cic account:
1. Passport data page,
2. Height and eye color

It is also stated that the additional information should reach their office within 10 days. GUESS THIS WILL BE VIA COURIER(DHL) ?

I intend to type these information on a word document and print. I hope this will suffice?

Any idea please
Hi Obas Efe, i am so happy for you. Congratulations in advance. It will not be long now. No not courier but send an email to their address. Check previous posts of other people here. What they did was type it on a word or excel and attach it as a mail to the London address. I just got it, LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. I think you should send it via raising a CSE as well so it will get to the appropriate office. Please people who got this same request should also throw more light to it.

Last edited:

Obas Efe

Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Hi Obas Efe, i am so happy for you. Congratulations in advance. It will not be long now. No not courier but send an email to their address. Check previous posts of other people here. What they did was type it on a word or excel and attach it as a mail to the London address. I just got it, LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. I think you should send it via raising a CSE as well so it will get to the appropriate office. Please people who got this same request should also throw more light to it.
Thanks yewwy, I really pray the PPR mail is around the corner.Some communication from the immigration office is highly welcomed.
I will check more on the forum. :)

Ronkus2

Mar 10, 2016
ello everyone ,

1. Passport data page,
2. Height and eye color

Any idea please
Congrats in advance-----PPR is sure!
Logged into your account, under Application profile details click "view submitted applications, you can upload it there. Word document is ok so far it contains all the information needed. Also a word of advice---- after uploading it in mycic account, inform them by sending mail that information requested have been uploaded in your account-------That might push them to revisit your file again to review the added information ------Best of luck.

Ronkus2

Mar 10, 2016
ello everyone ,

1. Passport data page,
2. Height and eye color

Any idea please
Congrats in advance-----PPR is sure!
Logged into your account, under Application profile details click "view submitted applications, you can upload it there. Word document is ok so far it contains all the information needed. Also a word of advice---- after uploading it in mycic account, inform them by sending mail that information requested have been uploaded in your account-------That might push them to revisit your file again to review the added information ------Best of luck.

Obas Efe

Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Thank you very much Ronkus2.
God bless you abundantly for this information. I have just uploaded the requested documents online through my Cic account and I also sent a mail with valid passport bio page as well as height and eyes color for my entire family.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Thank you very much Ronkus2.
God bless you abundantly for this information. I have just uploaded the requested documents online through my Cic account and I also sent a mail with valid passport bio page as well as height and eyes color for my entire family.
Congrats in advance!

Can you share your timelines please? Also when was your file transfered to London VO?

Obas Efe

Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Congrats in advance!

Can you share your timelines please? Also when was your file transfered to London VO?
AOR:FEBRUARY 21ST 2017
BG CHECK: NA on April 28th, 2017
BG CHECK : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

According to Gcms notes received, my file was transferred to London visa office on June 1st, 2017.
By God's grace, hopefully PPR soon.

Reactions: MoeD and pakimom

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Hi All

Received communication in my CIC account to pay RPRF fees & Biopage,Height & Eye Color details on 12th Sept from London VO, made the payment on 13th and uploaded the receipt and personal details document on CIC account the same day.

Can someone please clarify my below query

1. In addition to uploading the required documents should I also send them the same by e-mail to London VO?

Thank you.
Congratulations - That's good news!!