hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi All,
I have noticed as per this thread that LVO seems to request for passport bio pages and height/eye color information for PA and all dependents when an application moves to IP2 stage.I am in IP2 but havent received an request.
Is this always the case or can you receive PPR without having this ADR? Thanks
Not to worry. Some get this request alongside the PPR. Maybe you arebone of the lucky ones

Reactions: Bayparc

Anup Patel

Aug 7, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
20th February, 2017
AOR Received.
20th February, 2017
Nah we have seen people receive PPR within a few days after this ADR and some way beyond their due dates so its really not a measure.
but i guess PPR is sure if this ADR has been asked..is it so?

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hi All,
I have noticed as per this thread that LVO seems to request for passport bio pages and height/eye color information for PA and all dependents when an application moves to IP2 stage.I am in IP2 but havent received an request.
Is this always the case or can you receive PPR without having this ADR? Thanks
Hi Bayparc, it is not always the case. I know Johnsyk did not receive that request and he got PPR. I also know someone else on this forum (i cannot remember the name) did not receive that request. It is not a rule of thumb but it usually happens and in some cases they might ask you to submit it along with a copy of your passport when you receive ppr.

Savedman

Jul 16, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-07-2017
Congratulations to our latest PPR receivers.
Is their a link available for us compare file transfer to London VO,IP2,biodata request and subsequent PPR dates?
Thanks.

Reactions: Jalzy

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hi Bayparc, it is not always the case. I know Johnsyk did not receive that request and he got PPR. I also know someone else on this forum (i cannot remember the name) did not receive that request. It is not a rule of thumb but it usually happens and in some cases they might ask you to submit it along with a copy of your passport when you receive ppr.
Yup, I had no ADR. I moved from IP2 to PPR in exactly 30 minutes!

tejas279

Sep 12, 2017
Hello guys, I am from India. i asked CIC abt my visa office. they said its LONDON.

Is it really possible that for an applicant who is Indian & who lives in India, get processed at LONDON.
i have 2 questions.
1.) this london means the one in England or London Ontario .???? if it is london, England, is there any glitch in system as till now no one from India who is resident of india has been processed there as per my knowledge.?
2.) my current application status is NA2. looking at he track record of LVO, how much time should i expect for PPR.????

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hello guys, I am from India. i asked CIC abt my visa office. they said its LONDON.

Is it really possible that for an applicant who is Indian & who lives in India, get processed at LONDON.
i have 2 questions.
1.) this london means the one in England or London Ontario .???? if it is london, England, is there any glitch in system as till now no one from India who is resident of india has been processed there as per my knowledge.?
2.) my current application status is NA2. looking at he track record of LVO, how much time should i expect for PPR.????
Hi Tejas279,

1.) The London Visa Office is London England and it does not matter that you have never been there or lived there. The files are sent to some visa offices due to workload redistribution. There are also a lot of Indians who have had their files processed in London, infact it seems the three offices are New Delhi VO, London VO and Ottawa. So an Indian can have his file processed in any of the offices.

2.) What is your timeline and when was your file moved to London?

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
let's hope i will also be lucky like you....:)
Still waiting for PPR like you. I pray we both lucky as well others waiting for the golden mail

Reactions: Aali005