+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
I had sent London two emails in the last month.

So today I get an email that I have a new message in my cic account.

I login and find an "information letter"

It says "this is in response to the emails you sent between x and y...

Please be advised routine background checks are being conducted on your file. You will be contacted as soon as these are complete and we are in a position to proceed"

What does that mean?

And strangest thing is I received a reply to my emails in the form of a letter in my cic account.

Has this ever happened to anyone?

Kind of weird and strange to receive a letter in reply to email

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Yes they do all that before the file is transferred at least in my case all was done before the file was transferred to London as you can see in my previous post Eligibility said MET not recommended pass. my next due date was 2017/09/01 but I guess nothing has happened
Hello Jag

Any update on ur application my file has just been moved to London Visa Office, but my background check hasn't even started yet does it starts after the file is transferred to LVO?

AOR- 14 July
Med Passes- 24 July

Regards

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Hey guys,

So, i was transferred to London VO sometime in either late July or August (don't really know when exactly), and last night I saw I had IP2 after 84 days of being in NA2!

So, is there a chance I might be one of the lucky ones with a PPR soon? From the trend, it seems whomever stays in NA2 longer has a shorter IP2, and vice versa.

Reactions: pakimom

justkency

Jun 3, 2017
Hey guys,

So, i was transferred to London VO sometime in either late July or August (don't really know when exactly), and last night I saw I had IP2 after 84 days of being in NA2!

So, is there a chance I might be one of the lucky ones with a PPR soon? From the trend, it seems whomever stays in NA2 longer has a shorter IP2, and vice versa.
What your timeline?

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hello Jag

Any update on ur application my file has just been moved to London Visa Office, but my background check hasn't even started yet does it starts after the file is transferred to LVO?

AOR- 14 July
Med Passes- 24 July

Regards
Hi,
No update yet BGC IS STILL NA from mycic acct nothing has changed my last change was 17th of June.
For BGC I really don't know when they do that or if they really do that in GCMS notes nothing like BGC just Criminality and Security I really doubt they do indebt BGC for everyone because of resources that will take.
However, from my research and observation it don really matter when your file was transferred to LVO because I have seen applications which was transferred after mine get PPR. In my opinion LVO don't really have a system of dealing with applications is just based on if you are lucky they pick up your file and treat it not even done based on your application date.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hello,
I received my AOR in October13, and like all mine is also in London. I haven't received any update. I also requested my GCMS last week, everything was okay. I am wonder why they are taking so much time.
I have applied from Saudia Arabia under pakistani passport.
did you got PPR ?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Got PPR.....:):)
AOR 12th April
IP2 18th August
Medical furtherance test request 6th September
Medical test 11th September
Medical pass 18th September
PPR 19th September
London visa office
congrates whats your country of origin ?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hey guys,

good news, PPR around the corner in case they don't do SS

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
I had sent London two emails in the last month.

So today I get an email that I have a new message in my cic account.

I login and find an "information letter"

It says "this is in response to the emails you sent between x and y...

Please be advised routine background checks are being conducted on your file. You will be contacted as soon as these are complete and we are in a position to proceed"

What does that mean?

And strangest thing is I received a reply to my emails in the form of a letter in my cic account.

Has this ever happened to anyone?

Kind of weird and strange to receive a letter in reply to email
Hi SFKAS, well i guess we know for certain that your mails certainly bugged them:D and so they were prompted to reply in that manner. However, i do not think you should bother, at least you have received a reply from them that they are conducting routine background checks on your file. They could have said it to scare you off so you will not send mails to them again. I am sure you will soon get PPR. What is your timeline?

I do not think it is strange to receive the letter in your account, after all, some people get their ppr in the form of mails or letters in their accounts. It is just like our AOR letter received in our account. Like i said, do not stress yourself out with worrying.

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Hi,
No update yet BGC IS STILL NA from mycic acct nothing has changed my last change was 17th of June.
For BGC I really don't know when they do that or if they really do that in GCMS notes nothing like BGC just Criminality and Security I really doubt they do indebt BGC for everyone because of resources that will take.
However, from my research and observation it don really matter when your file was transferred to LVO because I have seen applications which was transferred after mine get PPR. In my opinion LVO don't really have a system of dealing with applications is just based on if you are lucky they pick up your file and treat it not even done based on your application date.
Hmmm that's quite strange there has to be first come first serve type of service or atleast an update if there's some kind of discrepancy in the application. Have u tried to get in touch with London Office?

Did ur background change after ur file was transferred or before? And 1 more thing I like to ask my Additional Documents states "No Additional Documents Required" does it mean my Work Experience Letter has been accepted as I was most concerned about the format and the JD's matching with the NOC code

Regards