+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Thanks Johnsyk. Added a little summary below as well.

12th June 2017 - My file was reviewed by the Program Assistant where he made the following comment: That medical documents are valid, proof of funds were met, marriage certificate is on file and outstanding document is RPRF.
13th June 2017 - My file was reviewed by Case Analyst where made the following comment: Appears to meet the requirement, outstanding document is RPRF, the duties listed in the reference letters appears to be consistent with substantial number of main duties under NOC selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months experience.
14th June 2017 - File was transferred on this day from Central Intake Office (CIO) to London office
20th June 2017 - An officer from London VO put a note "Appears RFV pending RPRF
10th July 2017 - RPRF, travel bio page and height information requested, paid same day and uploaded information
17 August 2017 - PPR

@johnsyk - When was your file moved to London office? Mine took two months to PPR after it was moved to London.

All the best guys. I pray it rains PPR in here SOON for everyone as well.
Thank you so much Seggie for a detailed breakdown of the movement of your file, it just shows that London VOs do not take as long as thought. So i guess the major delay is the initial assessment done by CIO because if it was done on time and sent to London, your timeline might not have been this long.
Anyway Congratulations, so happy for you. May God make the rest of your journey smooth as well.

Reactions: IamLaragbemi

NidhiCB

Jan 11, 2017
UAE
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
Hello everyone! Pleased to share that we received the PPR this afternoon! We received an email alert or a message in the MyCIC account. It was the PPR, as a PDF document.

This forum has been a great help and its a testament to the goodness of people in general, that complete strangers help each other out, share information and cheer each other up through this stressful process.

I wish all of you all the best and quick PPRs. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: smoothe

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hello everyone! Pleased to share that we received the PPR this afternoon! We received an email alert or a message in the MyCIC account. It was the PPR, as a PDF document.

This forum has been a great help and its a testament to the goodness of people in general, that complete strangers help each other out, share information and cheer each other up through this stressful process.

Awesome news Nidhi!!! Congrats! I guess my time should be near too then!

Tobe

Aug 6, 2014
Finally!!! Just received PPR mail, it was a long excruciating wait. My details below
Aor 10th Feb
Medical passed 12th march
NA - 27/28 April
Ip2 august 2nd
PPR 21st August

I sent them a mail on Thursday don't know if that helped. Never ordered gcms notes. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Kris233

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hi,

I've received my letter stating I've been given my COPR, but the corresponding letters or the copr itself is not attached.

Anyone got any ideas?

Kris

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017

Congratulations, so happy for you.

Please share your timeline.

Thanks

smoothe

Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations!
Finally!!! Just received PPR mail, it was a long excruciating wait. My details below
Aor 10th Feb
NA - 27/28 April
Ip2 august 2nd
PPR 21st August

I sent them a mail on Thursday don't know if that helped. Never ordered gcms notes. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

NidhiCB

Jan 11, 2017
UAE
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
Awesome news Nidhi!!! Congrats! I guess my time should be near too then!
I am sure it is, John! Thanks and all the best! :)

NidhiCB

Jan 11, 2017
UAE
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
Congratulations, so happy for you.

Please share your timeline.

Thanks
Thank you and all the best! :) My timeline is provided below:

FSW-O Applicant; London VO
eAPR: 30th March 2017
BGC NA from the beginning (didnt check account everyday so dont know if IP1 happened on one of the days we hadnt logged in)
Medicals passed: 2nd June 2017
Review of additional documents:
1. No additional documents required (from the beginning)
2. Additional documents you provided are being reviewed (June 2nd week- No additional documents had been requested or provided)
3. No additional documents required (15th July 2017; after CSE raised on 4th July)
4. Additional documents you provided have been uploaded (16th August 2017- No additional documents had been uploaded)
BGC: Ongoing (16th August 2017)
PPR: 21st August 2017

Reactions: johnsyk and smoothe

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Aor 10th Feb
NA - 27/28 April
Ip2 august 2nd
PPR 21st August

COngrats!

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Thank you and all the best! :) My timeline is provided below:

FSW-O Applicant; London VO
eAPR: 30th March 2017
BGC NA from the beginning (didnt check account everyday so dont know if IP1 happened on one of the days we hadnt logged in)
Medicals passed: 2nd June 2017
Review of additional documents:
1. No additional documents required (from the beginning)
2. Additional documents you provided are being reviewed (June 2nd week- No additional documents had been requested or provided)
3. No additional documents required (15th July 2017; after CSE raised on 4th July)
4. Additional documents you provided have been uploaded (16th August 2017- No additional documents had been uploaded)
BGC: Ongoing (16th August 2017)
PPR: 21st August 2017
Your Point Number 3 is the most likely date when the file moved to London VO. I can only assume that since according to my own notes, that's the date when they did the analyst check in CIO, they marked it as additional document NOT required and shipped it to London.

Then if you notice, exactly a month later, you moved to BGC ongoing on August 16th. That's your 1 month due date.

If I am right, they have hit your due date and did work on your file. I hope I am right coz if I am, yesterday was my due date and I hope something happens to my application in the next day or so! I can only hope that they did something on my due date and not just put a new date! Hopinggg!