LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Still waiting. Dont know when my file was moved to the London visa office.
I have heard that London Visa Office is pretty slow. Someone recently got PPR after 198 days. On a positive note, that explains the delay.

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hello John and Seggie. Checked my profile right now. There's a status update-

In review of additional documents- "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" I havent provided anything. The status before this was- We do not need any additional documents.

And in Background check- "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". The status before this was Not Applicable. As far as I know, its been NA since AOR although we havent checked the status everyday.

Any inputs on what this means in terms of process and timelines? Thanks.
It appears you are on IP2. The next step is PPR.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017

In review of additional documents- "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" I havent provided anything. The status before this was- We do not need any additional documents.

And in Background check- "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". The status before this was Not Applicable. As far as I know, its been NA since AOR although we havent checked the status everyday.

Congrats! Thats IP2. You are almost home!

seggie007

Jul 20, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
File Transfer...
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017

Yup that's good news, that should be IP2. PPR should be around the corner i guess :cool:

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Got a chance to speak again with CIC and to my wonder, since the day my file was transfered to LVO, no one has even bothered to touch the application. As per agent, the status same for last two months and eligibility check is yet to be done by an officer in LVO. Neither I received the RPRF yet ... progressing in 5th month ... Waiting for GCMS ... :rolleyes:

If you check the threads and timelines for London, the file does get untouched for about 2 months. I think they will check your file in the next 2 - 3 weeks or so. They tend to give out PPR in London for FSW around 160 to 180 days. So you will get your PPR in September and I hope I get mine 2 weeks after you!

Reactions: RHK

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
This is of course just speculation based on the timelines I have seen on this thread.

klopp

Jan 21, 2017
Hi Guys

Quick question. How do you receive the COPR? Is this a physical document provided when you receive your passport back from the visa office or will the COPR be made available in the CIC account?

Also for visa exempt passports, how do you get the COPR?

Many thanks

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Did you order notes and find out why you are stuck? Some people go into secondary security and that will delay the application by 3 to 6 months. Not everyone goes into secondary security. It depends on nationality and visits to 'certain' countries.
I haven't ordered GCMS since eligibility is passed. I know I am on background checks as I rasied CSE and got a reply that they are currently running background checks. I think people from Middle East are subject to stringent securuty checks, unfortunately.

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
What is really happening to London VO I have seen on the London Tracker someone got PPR that has June AOR but the person lives in UK. I have also seen most guys who live in UK get PPR fast I may be wrong that is what I see on the trackers.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
What is really happening to London VO I have seen on the London Tracker someone got PPR that has June AOR but the person lives in UK. I have also seen most guys who live in UK get PPR fast I may be wrong that is what I see on the trackers.
Just because they live in UK, it doesnt mean its processed in London. I know someone who lives in London who was processed in Ottawa. However the final stamping obviously happens at the local VO but it doesn't necessarily mean its processed in London. For example, my VO is London though i am in Dubai. However, I will finally be sending my passport to Abu Dhabi for stamping.

I don't think you can go by tracker info. Most people assume that London is their VO. Its only folks like us who have been waiting 100+ days bother to write and find out which our visa office is etc. If we got our PPR in 45 days, trust me, even we wouldn't have bothered to find out details like which is our visa office and I would have assumed that my visa office is Abu Dhabi.

seggie007

Jul 20, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
File Transfer...
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Finally :cool::cool: It's PPR guys... I'm so FULL OF JOY and EXCITED.. It's been a long ride. I just got the email an hour ago that i have a new notification in my cic email. It was probably the most scariest thing ever, even though i knew it's positive from my gcms notes already. I actually sent them an email and CSE yesterday highlighting it's been over 196 days and there hasn't been any final conclusion.

Craziest thing was, I resigned a few weeks ago and tomorrow is my last day were i consult:). Can't keep thanking God.

Wish everyone of us here PPR soon.

zaragirl

Aug 15, 2017
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
Finally :cool::cool: It's PPR guys... I'm so FULL OF JOY and EXCITED.. It's been a long ride. I just got the email an hour ago that i have a new notification in my cic email. It was probably the most scariest thing ever, even though i knew it's positive from my gcms notes already. I actually sent them an email and CSE yesterday highlighting it's been over 196 days and there hasn't been any final conclusion.

Craziest thing was, I resigned a few weeks ago and tomorrow is my last day were i consult:). Can't keep thanking God.

I am so happy for you Seggie. I am still waiting for mine. AOR since 4th Feb.

Reactions: seggie007

Tobe

Aug 6, 2014

Wow congrats!!!! Hope this means London VO's are waking up!

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017

Congrats Bro. All the best with your new journey.

seggie007

Jul 20, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
File Transfer...
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
I am so happy for you Seggie. I am still waiting for mine. AOR since 4th Feb.
Thanks Zaragirl. My advise is to send them an email and a CSE indicating how many days since your AOR and stress that it's passed the normal processing time and you are yet to get a conclusion. I specifically highlighted my 196 days and more than 6 months in Bold when sending an email. I pray you get yours soon as well dear.