Aug 31, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Finally :cool::cool: It's PPR guys... I'm so FULL OF JOY and EXCITED.. It's been a long ride. I just got the email an hour ago that i have a new notification in my cic email. It was probably the most scariest thing ever, even though i knew it's positive from my gcms notes already. I actually sent them an email and CSE yesterday highlighting it's been over 196 days and there hasn't been any final conclusion.

Craziest thing was, I resigned a few weeks ago and tomorrow is my last day were i consult:). Can't keep thanking God.

Wish everyone of us here PPR soon.
Congratulations. Wish you the best and pray for us that are still waiting.

Reactions: seggie007

IamLaragbemi

Jan 9, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
So thrilled for you. A big congratulations!
Finally :cool::cool: It's PPR guys... I'm so FULL OF JOY and EXCITED.. It's been a long ride. I just got the email an hour ago that i have a new notification in my cic email. It was probably the most scariest thing ever, even though i knew it's positive from my gcms notes already. I actually sent them an email and CSE yesterday highlighting it's been over 196 days and there hasn't been any final conclusion.

Craziest thing was, I resigned a few weeks ago and tomorrow is my last day were i consult:). Can't keep thanking God.

o

smoothe

Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Congratulations!!

demo213

Jun 9, 2017
Congratulations Bro!!

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017

Congrats @seggie007 !!! awesome news. WOuld you know the date your file moved to London? It will help us know how long your document gathered dust in London after it got there!

seggie007

Jul 20, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
File Transfer...
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Congrats @seggie007 !!! awesome news. WOuld you know the date your file moved to London? It will help us know how long your document gathered dust in London after it got there!
Thanks Johnsyk. Added a little summary below as well.

12th June 2017 - My file was reviewed by the Program Assistant where he made the following comment: That medical documents are valid, proof of funds were met, marriage certificate is on file and outstanding document is RPRF.
13th June 2017 - My file was reviewed by Case Analyst where made the following comment: Appears to meet the requirement, outstanding document is RPRF, the duties listed in the reference letters appears to be consistent with substantial number of main duties under NOC selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months experience.
14th June 2017 - File was transferred on this day from Central Intake Office (CIO) to London office
20th June 2017 - An officer from London VO put a note "Appears RFV pending RPRF
10th July 2017 - RPRF, travel bio page and height information requested, paid same day and uploaded information
17 August 2017 - PPR

@johnsyk - When was your file moved to London office? Mine took two months to PPR after it was moved to London.

All the best guys. I pray it rains PPR in here SOON for everyone as well.

zaragirl

Aug 15, 2017
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
I just got a message now after sending the case specific request to them. They are asking I do medicals for my new born.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Thanks Johnsyk. Added a little summary below as well.

12th June 2017 - My file was reviewed by the Program Assistant where he made the following comment: That medical documents are valid, proof of funds were met, marriage certificate is on file and outstanding document is RPRF.
13th June 2017 - My file was reviewed by Case Analyst where made the following comment: Appears to meet the requirement, outstanding document is RPRF, the duties listed in the reference letters appears to be consistent with substantial number of main duties under NOC selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months experience.
14th June 2017 - File was transferred on this day from Central Intake Office (CIO) to London office
20th June 2017 - An officer from London VO put a note "Appears RFV pending RPRF
10th July 2017 - RPRF, travel bio page and height information requested, paid same day and uploaded information
17 August 2017 - PPR

@johnsyk - When was your file moved to London office? Mine took two months to PPR after it was moved to London.

All the best guys. I pray it rains PPR in here SOON for everyone as well.
Mine moved to London office on July 20th. So yes, I think it will take one more month for me.....hopefully!

NidhiCB

Jan 11, 2017
UAE
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
Yup that's good news, that should be IP2. PPR should be around the corner i guess :cool:
Thank you, Seggie and Congratulations on getting the PPR! :D All the best:)

vw@ut033

Jun 30, 2017
Hi

My sister submitted her e-APR on 30/01/2017 and this is her current status is

Final Decision: Your application is in progress, we will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is the status for months now and it has crossed 180 days as well. She is an Indian citizen working in Ireland so she should be under London VO. Can anyone advice in what can be done next? Can she call someone and find out the status?

Thanks

Last edited:

n.moustafa

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys

Quick question. How do you receive the COPR? Is this a physical document provided when you receive your passport back from the visa office or will the COPR be made available in the CIC account?

Also for visa exempt passports, how do you get the COPR?

Many thanks
Hi there,

I am wondering if you had an answer to your question ? If so, can you share it with us ? Thank you in advance.

S

sutyfornow

Guys do they ask for documents for previos visa refusals specifically usa?
My spouse applied for tourist visa to usa in 2007 and he doesnt havw any documrnt now as it has been 10 yrs now
What can i do?

S

sutyfornow

If you have not been asked yet can you contact which ever country the visa rejection was from and ask for a copy of the letter/application they would have on file
How can this be done specifically if uts a usa tourist visa?