+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats thestunner316: how long were u given to submit the additional request, 2weeks or a month?
1 was given a week...
lucky for me i already had a reply ready - TBH i was too lazy to send that with the original application - anyway luckily it didnt delay application too long

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
1 was given a week...
lucky for me i already had a reply ready - TBH i was too lazy to send that with the original application - anyway luckily it didnt delay application too long
How long did it take from when you submitted the additional documents to get ppr only wondering because I got exact same request got request letter 24 July, submitted documents 28th July

Dupsyola

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally, we received our stamped passports and CoPR after some initial PUM hiccup. Here ends this phase of the journey and looking forward to the next phase in Canada.

Quick PPR, PUM and CoPR for those still waiting.

ITA/AOR - 2nd Dec 2016

Obas Efe

Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Finally, we received our stamped passports and CoPR after some initial PUM hiccup. Here ends this phase of the journey and looking forward to the next phase in Canada.

Quick PPR, PUM and CoPR for those still waiting.

ITA/AOR - 2nd Dec 2016
Many Congrats Dupsyola, now you are free to fly to canny land and start integrating to your new home!!
Hopefully we'll join you soon ...Amen!!

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Could you please tell what specifically did they ask for? I also have a visa refusal (not from Canada) and would like to anticipate their request and get docs ready in advance
I submitted a letter explaining what happened and a copy of the rejection/refusal letter plus a copy of my original application. Not sure if that level of detail is needed probably not.

rorschach13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
I submitted a letter explaining what happened and a copy of the rejection/refusal letter plus a copy of my original application. Not sure if that level of detail is needed probably not.
Thanks for your reply, unforutnately my refusal happened a while ago and I don't have any proof of that refusal now, this have me worried. But I have answered yes in the statuary questions.

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
What's your aor? They may not ask mine was a Canadian refusal which I think is why they asked. Maybe if you have some time just see if you can collate any info just to be on safe side I'm sure you don't need it but
Thanks for your reply, unforutnately my refusal happened a while ago and I don't have any proof of that refusal now, this have me worried. But I have answered yes in the statuary questions.

IamLaragbemi

Jan 9, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
The Review of additional documents field on my status has changed once again to "'The additional documents you provided are being reviewed"'. It was formerly " No additional documents required"'. I really hope this means that an officer is reviewing my application at the moment. ( i wasn't asked to submit additional documents).

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
submit whatever written documents you have, like visa application or something
if no - just write an LoE stating you dont have the visa rejection document

Reactions: rorschach13