+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Aali005

May 5, 2017
FINALLY! Just got the email! 6 months and 1 day!
Logging into my CIC account was probably one of the scariest things I've ever done and my heart didn't stop racing until I opened the attachment.
Guys thanks so much for basically holding my hands for the past few weeks when I was slowly loosing my mind. Good luck to everyone and don't be discouraged
Congratulations mate.. good news and happy for you.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FINALLY! Just got the email! 6 months and 1 day!
Logging into my CIC account was probably one of the scariest things I've ever done and my heart didn't stop racing until I opened the attachment.
Guys thanks so much for basically holding my hands for the past few weeks when I was slowly loosing my mind. Good luck to everyone and don't be discouraged
congrats.
what email address did you send the email to ?

haryordejji07

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
* Application number;
* Category of Immigration; Provincial Nominee

Good morning,
I would like to inquire about my application status. It's been 6 months and there hasn't been any change in my application for months now. I would really like to know if there is any holdup with my application and if there isn't when can I expect some news?
I do realise you all work very hard and probably have a lot on your desk right now, but the wait is getting unbearable and I'm sick with worry.
Hope I get a response soon.

Kind regards,
Jolomi Gagar.

I do realise that the email was a little bit teary but I really didn't care. I also raised a CSE yesterday.
Congratulations

Tedbat83

Aug 26, 2016
Hi, I recently received my PPR and I'm getting ready to submit/ send all the required documents.

As I'm from the UK and visa is exempted by law.

Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

My question is as I'm from a visa exempt country and using MyCIC how do I upload the documents to MyCIC as I can't find this option anywhere?

Many thanks
I had the same issue so I sent physical copies of the required documents and photos to London. I also uploaded the documents through IRCC Webform (London office) just to be sure. London office got back to me quickly to say make sure you post your photos.

Reactions: Chuckieswife1313

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Just got to know that my Visa office is London so here I am. And reading all the posts here, looks like it's going to be a long painful wait.

I checked my status by calling CIC two weeks back and I had passed criminality and medical. Security and Eligibility was pending. I had my ADR change to "documents not required" last week. Maybe that's when they transferred me from CIO Sydney to London VO.

I am on Day 107 today so I guess I should sit tight and hope to get a PPR by day 180!

Reactions: CannybyGodsgrace

Humblemoi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Guys we must try to either all send mails or do something we can not just be kept on hold like this if you look at the tracker London VO is the slowest very soon July Aor in Other VO will start getting PPR
@Jag13, Boss, how do you suggest we go about this? Other suggestions are welcome please...

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
@Jag13, Boss, how do you suggest we go about this? Other suggestions are welcome please...
At this point we have to all come together and bring in ideas someone also mentioned a petition which was done like the one fro Accra VO because if we all follow the trend LVO have been slow right from time look at forums from 2013 the same thing was said. As of today if you also go through the tracker you will find out that if you reside in the UK your application will be fast as of yesterday someone with Aor in May who resides in UK received PPR in 60+days also they are people here since December January who are yet to go into IP2 not to talk about PPR so we should all brainstorm because practically peoples lives are on hold.

Reactions: astralsource

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
I don't think we can complain unless we go over 180 days cic says we should expect to wait that long for ppr anything shorter is a bonus how many people are over 180 days I'm nearly there
Guys we must try to either all send mails or do something we can not just be kept on hold like this if you look at the tracker London VO is the slowest very soon July Aor in Other VO will start getting PPR[/QUOTE

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
i have completed 8 months. and I know 10 people from pakistan who have crossed 6 and 7 months.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
a few months ago i tried to launch a campaign but no body was with me except one guy who got his ppr. and then i left this idea. but if someone is interested, i can help. most effective is to comment on CIC s social media accounts. this is the most effective thing. London office has a twitter handle. CIC has FB page, Immigration Minister and PM. commenting on their social media pages is most effective thing (u should use ur secondary or fake ids). Second is to send emails to Immi minister and PM. not few but 30, 40 emails. and the last one is to submit complaint form available on CIC website. least effective

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
a few months ago i tried to launch a campaign but no body was with me except one guy who got his ppr. and then i left this idea. but if someone is interested, i can help. most effective is to comment on CIC s social media accounts. this is the most effective thing. London office has a twitter handle. CIC has FB page, Immigration Minister and PM. commenting on their social media pages is most effective thing (u should use ur secondary or fake ids). Second is to send emails to Immi minister and PM. not few but 30, 40 emails. and the last one is to submit complaint form available on CIC website. least effective
People are getting on board with this lets start with these suggestions, i do not believe in the theory that anything less tan six months is a bonus if anyone feels its a bonus then you can sit it out.