+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

delvana

Mar 23, 2017
Received an ADR today to show my proof of income.

I am paid in cash cheques and i do not have copies of the cheques. Would payslips be enough to prove payment by employer. Also since payment is through cash cheques, i do not have the actual salary reflecting in my account.

Below is the ADR i got from London Visa Office

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 Last six months’ payslips
 Corresponding bank account records showing deposits

So my question is can i show the cheque i received for my March salary , together with my payslips and bank statements and add a letter of explanation stating why the amount does not reflect in my bank account?

Thanks

adyola

Jan 26, 2015
delvana said:
Received an ADR today to show my proof of income.

I am paid in cash cheques and i do not have copies of the cheques. Would payslips be enough to prove payment by employer. Also since payment is through cash cheques, i do not have the actual salary reflecting in my account.

Below is the ADR i got from London Visa Office

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 Last six months’ payslips
 Corresponding bank account records showing deposits

So my question is can i show the cheque i received for my March salary , together with my payslips and bank statements and add a letter of explanation stating why the amount does not reflect in my bank account?

Thanks
What is you timeline? Did you supply these information before now?

delvana

Mar 23, 2017
AOR: 16 Dec 2016

Medicals Passed: 31 Dec 2016

ADR: 23 Mar 2017

I submitted three months payslips with my application, my bank statement and a letter of explanation along with an affidavit and a gift deed from my dad showing he gave me the money i currently have in my account. The amount was gifted to me by my dad even before i received an ITA and has been in my account since.

adyola

Jan 26, 2015
delvana said:
AOR: 16 Dec 2016

Medicals Passed: 31 Dec 2016

ADR: 23 Mar 2017

I submitted three months payslips with my application, my bank statement and a letter of explanation along with an affidavit and a gift deed from my dad showing he gave me the money i currently have in my account. The amount was gifted to me by my dad even before i received an ITA and has been in my account since.
I think you just have to provide the information requested for ( Your payslip/Pay cheque with your bank statement showing the cheque deposite) and then provide them a LOE. Try and make your explanation as plain and straight forward as possible.

delvana

Mar 23, 2017
adyola said:
I think you just have to provide the information requested for ( Your payslip/Pay cheque with your bank statement showing the cheque deposite) and then provide them a LOE. Try and make your explanation as plain and straight forward as possible.

Thank you for your help. For the submission,apart from uploading the documents to my CIC account do i still have to send them mail (electronic or post) with the copies of the documents? this is what was stated in the request letter and has me a bit confused

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.
Please return this letter with the requested documents.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
delvana said:
Thank you for your help. For the submission,apart from uploading the documents to my CIC account do i still have to send them mail (electronic or post) with the copies of the documents? this is what was stated in the request letter and has me a bit confused

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.
Please return this letter with the requested documents.
Hi, check your profile, there should be a sectioned opened for you to attach the requested documents. If not you should email them and confirm the method they want you to send those documents.

You said paid by cash cheque? Does your payslip have method of payment?

Your cash cheque must have been deposited in an account? Or collected over the counter?
What kind of company? Is it a big or small company?

delvana

Mar 23, 2017
Gladossy said:
Hi, check your profile, there should be a sectioned opened for you to attach the requested documents. If not you should email them and confirm the method they want you to send those documents.

You said paid by cash cheque? Does your payslip have method of payment?

Your cash cheque must have been deposited in an account? Or collected over the counter?
What kind of company? Is it a big or small company?
Yes, the mode of payment is stated on the payslips and i collect the amount over the counter. I have just been paid for March so i have scanned the cheque and will attach to the other documents. The company is a small company with about 7-9 permanent staff and a couple of contract staff.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
delvana said:
Yes, the mode of payment is stated on the payslips and i collect the amount over the counter. I have just been paid for March so i have scanned the cheque and will attach to the other documents. The company is a small company with about 7-9 permanent staff and a couple of contract staff.
Your company should have copies of your previous cheque.

It seems like this is about your employment and not proof of fund. So I will suggest you try hard and get more copies of the previous payments.
Support all the evidence with LOE explaining how they apply.

All the best!

Snowhity85

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Avo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gladossy said:
Your company should have copies of your previous cheque.

It seems like this is about your employment and not proof of fund. So I will suggest you try hard and get more copies of the previous payments.
Support all the evidence with LOE explaining how they apply.

All the best!
thanks @ gladossy I was also asked for the same ADR . Ur contribution will definitely help a lot. But I hope it suffice.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Snowhity85 said:
thanks @ gladossy I was also asked for the same ADR . Ur contribution will definitely help a lot. But I hope it suffice.
Hello Snowwhity,

Did you get the exact request?

If you did, please attach as much evidence as you can. and make sure your evidence correspond with what you mentioned on app, and if it doesn't correspond, your explanation to the reason why it doesn't should make sense.

All the best!

Snowhity85

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Avo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gladossy said:
Hello Snowwhity,

Did you get the exact request?

If you did, please attach as much evidence as you can. and make sure your evidence correspond with what you mentioned on app, and if it doesn't correspond, your explanation to the reason why it doesn't should make sense.

All the best!
@ gladossy yes I received the exact same. Will try my best. Thanks a lot.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
Hi All;

I am PNP paper based Applicant from LVO
My Time line is as under;

Received nomination form SINP = 31st May 2016
Submit my Paper based application to Sydney = 24th June 2016 (reached on 29th June 2016)
AOR recieved = 3rd Oct 2016
Application In process = 3rd Oct 2016
MR received = 1st November 2016
Scanned Copy of Bio-data page of PP
,Height and Eye Color Info requested = 1st Nov 2017
Medical Done = 14th November 2016
Re-Xray of Spouse done = 15th Feb 2017
(P.S Due to scar on spouse Xray, we were advised to go through certain tests and Re-Xray) Medical Passed = 17th Feb 2017

Now I am badly waiting for PPR ....Anyone has an idea about the estimated time after medical to PPR.

Regards

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
batoolkhan said:
Hi All;

Submit my Paper based application to Sydney = 24th June 2016 (reached on 29th June 2016)
(P.S Due to scar on spouse Xray, we were advised to go through certain tests and Re-Xray) Medical Passed = 17th Feb 2017

Now I am badly waiting for PPR ....Anyone has an idea about the estimated time after medical to PPR.

Regards
No one knows.

You just have to patiently wait. It is hard to predict when PPR will come, especially for base applicants.

All we do on the forum is just speculate based on trends. Some old trends no longer apply especially since it's 2017 now.

Some applicants get ppr after one month of medical passed some way pass one month.

Wish you good luck.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
batoolkhan said:
Hi All;

Regards
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t405705.0.html;msg5254511#msg5254511