None
Passport Req..
05/05/2017, then 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
22/06/2017
LANDED..........
07/08/2017
Hello LVO fellows

I posted my question but got only one reply. Since my file is with London I thought I might ask here:

On 15th March I received my GCMS notes and I was really confused by two things (AOR etc dates on the left):

1. Police certificate required from my home country (which is currently going through a lot of unrest): I attached a LoE detailing that I cannot obtain it and I only managed to obtain a receipt which was easy to get. I am surprised that it says in my GCMS notes that the application is pending on this second police certificate without informing me, see the image below. I am currently residing in the UK (for over 3 years) and my UK police certificate was fine. Shall I raise another CSE with another LoE?

2. I claimed points for 2 years employment in the UK and less than 3 years employment from back home. I am surprised that there is no mention of my home country employment in terms of earning points, see below. Is this normal? Shall I raise another CSE?

Colour codes:-
Red: My home country
Yellow: CIC edoc numbers
Blue: My UK company name
Green: My home country company name

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
alxms10 said:
Hello LVO fellows

I posted my question but got only one reply. Since my file is with London I thought I might ask here:

On 15th March I received my GCMS notes and I was really confused by two things (AOR etc dates on the left):

1. Police certificate required from my home country (which is currently going through a lot of unrest): I attached a LoE detailing that I cannot obtain it and I only managed to obtain a receipt which was easy to get. I am surprised that it says in my GCMS notes that the application is pending on this second police certificate without informing me, see the image below. I am currently residing in the UK (for over 3 years) and my UK police certificate was fine. Shall I raise another CSE with another LoE?

2. I claimed points for 2 years employment in the UK and less than 3 years employment from back home. I am surprised that there is no mention of my home country employment in terms of earning points, see below. Is this normal? Shall I raise another CSE?

Colour codes:-
Red: My home country
Yellow: CIC edoc numbers
Blue: My UK company name
Green: My home country company name
Hi alxms10,

Is there a case analyst review?

In most gcms notes I have seen they usually just concentrate on one employment. Especially if they are same Noc.
Or with your mentioned employment you have scored enough points needed to pass you.

What does your case analyst review say?

You should contact them to confirm if your application is on hold or not.
It seems they won't be processing your app without your police report from home country.

Does your criminality say passed?

What are the dates of each agent review?

alxms10

Dec 16, 2016
London-UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London-UK, then Paris-France, then Cairo-Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22/06/2017
LANDED..........
07/08/2017
Hi Gladossy and thanks for your reply.

I searched for "case analyst review" (and individual words) but found nothing, which section is that?

In most gcms notes I have seen they usually just concentrate on one employment. Especially if they are same Noc.
You might be right here and yes both jobs are with same NOC number

I am happy to screen shot all notes (the last section of the GCMS notes) and provide them, I'll do that any way in a bit. I'll also provide shots of each review etc.

Below are all sections with the word criminality in it: it seems that criminality hasn't started and won't start till I provide PC from back home even though I explained it is just extremely difficult considering the war situation

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Hi Alxms10,

Your criminality is certainly on hold for now. It looks like they are refusing to proceed forward if you do not provide the pcc left.

Case analyst comment is usually after the program assistant comment and they are usually on the last pages of your gcms notes.

I will suggest you contact the, concerning your pcc issue.

alxms10

Dec 16, 2016
London-UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London-UK, then Paris-France, then Cairo-Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22/06/2017
LANDED..........
07/08/2017
Thanks Gladossy

It looks like it won't happen untill I provide PC. But I am really angry they didn't let me know, this is just stupid.

Any way here are my notes for the benefit of everyone:

chimetex2002

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
N4 58' 15.3084" E8 19" 44.9832"
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
10-09-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22/09/2016, 16/02/2017
Med's Request
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016; Passed 12-04-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/04/2017
Hi alxms10,

Just to add, in the real sense , these officers are not obligated to remind us of missing docs or advise us on what to do in our application. thats why its good to keep requesting gcms till you get PPR. its the best form of being proactive as an applicant. Best of luck mate.

alxms10 said:
Thanks Gladossy

It looks like it won't happen untill I provide PC. But I am really angry they didn't let me know, this is just stupid.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
alxms10 said:
Thanks Gladossy

Any way here are my notes for the benefit of everyone:
Okay everything looks good. I will say send an email directly to the visa office.
Explain to them that efforts to get the PCC has not been fruitful.

Maybe you will get a favorable reply on what to do or not do. From your timeline, seems like your pcc might be what's delaying your PPR so far.

All the best!

mody2410

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So last week i saw several PPrs from London VO but i noticed that they are all singles :'(

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mody2410 said:
So last week i saw several PPrs from London VO but i noticed that they are all singles :'(
One of them was me, you guys should hear something positive soon

rebenny

Nov 25, 2016
Hi All,

please can any share the processing time for London Visa Processing time for Paper based applicant?

Received AOR in February..... waiting for Medical Request.

Does anyone knows how long it takes to get the request after AOR?

Thanks in anticipation.

BasitBangash

Apr 5, 2016
Dear All,

I am working on my application post ITA and need guidance on the following. Will highly appreciate your expert opinion.

1. My wife and daughter will not accompany me and hence are unaccompanying. I have read in some threads that there should be a SOLID reason for not accompanying your spouse like in my case, i want to give myself some time before i call my wife and daughter as she is only one year old. Will there be any issue or problem if I mention this in reason of not accompanying them at the moment?

2. To what extent we have to share the travel history of the family of spouse? For example if her brother or father had a short trip to Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah (not more than a month) so should this be included?

Thank you in advance for the time and help and all the best to all for your respective applications

God Bless!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BasitBangash said:
Dear All,

I am working on my application post ITA and need guidance on the following. Will highly appreciate your expert opinion.

1. My wife and daughter will not accompany me and hence are unaccompanying. I have read in some threads that there should be a SOLID reason for not accompanying your spouse like in my case, i want to give myself some time before i call my wife and daughter as she is only one year old. Will there be any issue or problem if I mention this in reason of not accompanying them at the moment?

2. To what extent we have to share the travel history of the family of spouse? For example if her brother or father had a short trip to Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah (not more than a month) so should this be included?

Thank you in advance for the time and help and all the best to all for your respective applications

God Bless!
1. this is something I do not understand at all. Unless that time you want are another 4 years or something, then why not to make them accompanying. They will make one trip with you to Canada to activate their PR. Then they will return back and stay at home let say another 1 or 2 years. And after that they will come after you without any problem.
Your thinking does include sponsorship and all those things related to it. (having stable income in Canada, having enough Money to sponsor them both and still waiting for the procedure to be finished). On the top, they would have go through PCC and medicals again.
2. They do not care about travels of your relatives which are not part of your family (you and your accompanying or non accompanying dependents).

BasitBangash

Apr 5, 2016
vensak said:
1. this is something I do not understand at all. Unless that time you want are another 4 years or something, then why not to make them accompanying. They will make one trip with you to Canada to activate their PR. Then they will return back and stay at home let say another 1 or 2 years. And after that they will come after you without any problem.
Your thinking does include sponsorship and all those things related to it. (having stable income in Canada, having enough Money to sponsor them both and still waiting for the procedure to be finished). On the top, they would have go through PCC and medicals again.
2. They do not care about travels of your relatives which are not part of your family (you and your accompanying or non accompanying dependents).
Thank you Vensak. One more thing, do we need to provide any supporting document for the non accompanying spouse for example if she is currently studying, then do we have to give letter/proof for this with application?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BasitBangash said:
Thank you Vensak. One more thing, do we need to provide any supporting document for the non accompanying spouse for example if she is currently studying, then do we have to give letter/proof for this with application?
Technically, nothing specific is requested. But it is really good idea to support that claim with solid proof.